Toribash
Yeah sure
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Not recently Jomo, we need one though, but alot of our members are either new, or inactive at the time being, if we do perphaps get a few new members who know what they're doing, im predicting a clan war, but im not so sure, you'll have to speak to EMG about it.
guys as you can see i am not active so pm for any serious thing like ''we start a clan war'' or something like that cuz i can't read all the posts!and if i read something i won't understand if i haven't read the previous posts!
I don't think fish has even set up the clan war system yet. So don't complain about the lack of wars I don't think any clan are having wars
The previous clan war system was BUGGY... Fish and a GM is fixing it so it will work without any notification. You just set a clan war and a clan war server will be AUTOMATICLY set up so that ONLy the clan war players will join and the end score of the war will be automaticly uploaded here... Less paperwork to do xD
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
hi its me anyone have any idea what cp i should get if i want it for games only?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
An acer, or dell are good computers.
I have an acer aspire 1 and its pretty good.
I would build a Custom PC with Intel Basis ( intel 2 Duo/Quad or i5 and a Nvidia 550GTX )
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash