Toribash
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
but Skype is an important part of how we stay in touch and it is required.
Get in touch with me here (wapow.clan) and we will talk.

WAPOW!

Downloading Skype and making a new account
Downloaded Skype And Made my account, Waiting for an invite! My skype name is Miracle.tb
Last edited by Miracle; May 3, 2015 at 12:17 PM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
Your skill level is important but it is not our number one consideration.

I find it interesting that the more advanced players are accepted within an hour whereas players like me have to wait days.

Cancelling my application.
Originally Posted by OhLolz View Post
I find it interesting that the more advanced players are accepted within an hour whereas players like me have to wait days.

Cancelling my application.

Ohlolz, I find it quite weird what you're saying now, we do not accept on skill level, but it can be taken into consideration and if there is a true legend like Kratos wouldn't he be accepted right away? And Miracle is just a cool guy, some apps just take more time to process like yours. Well I guess I'll see you around
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Aw ohlolz Why just walking away like that they were just taking a decision... Anyways i added So Very Krull At skype!
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
APP:
Tb name: Hazelbud

I been playing for years now. Been without clan sense old Omega died in my arms .
Your guys are proving real nice ingame. Broskii told me to do this, I trust that guy.. .

For my contribution I can deliver art, plays (usualy) aikido type games/roms regulary and sometimes good. I represent decent always, hate racism, sexism, homophobia etc
This runs for rl to.
Im dark, mental and verbal but will try keep my typing in line ;]

As rl me im born 1976, artist (all types, finearts, graffiti, drawing, sculpture, digital etc)
writes jedy(CHAN), signs Shadeshape, and christian name R J S
Regular money from personal assisting (for my mate in a wheelchair), and social works. Living whit my girl, kids adult and moved out (theyr not mine,Dough), and our dog/boxer bitch (my second love!)

I want to get in on ure ranks to deliver, Im good (in aikido styles) when not drinking to hard, and I post a lot (only on topic and real interesting stuff).
Heres some Me stuffs:

Old tb:

graffz:

I would put in some nice pics but my tinypic fks up, so sry hope I can get back to that,,
Yours all humble H a z e l b u d
Last edited by hazelbud; May 5, 2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Adding supercuul pics
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Hazelbud

So you do Toribash textures? Did you make the set that was in the video? Because we are looking for an artist
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hazelbud

I'm willing to say yes to everyone that joined the forum earlier than meh. And i'm not used to say yes. lmao.
Tnx, guys warms an iced up ol`Norwegian heart
[cant wait for the rest of the guys to vote to]!

Yes I do textures, (the art aspect of tb was the first reason I got hooked), and yes that texture in the wid was my last 125 tex I think. Heres the main one I made last year:

As you can see I fixed that tinypic problem and can now "art spam on demand".

Peace
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
hazelbud is a great guy in game and friendly,
his textures are pretty detailed, i think hes a fantastic artist

So i give you a YES!!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.