Toribash
Name: Alais is my name, I am from France.
Mods: I like judo and aikido a lot. I used to play better in judo with my old account.
Belt: White, but I was 7th Dan Black Belt on my old account. And I was more forum active than ingame.
Reason: This is a clan full of good people I may get in well with (if they want to, of course).
Clans: None.
Why left: -
Timezone: GMT +1
Forum activity: I am active. But I don't have much posts because I made this account yesterday. Trust me, I'll be active if you accept me.
In game: Not that much. But I can boost my activity on it if needed.
Vouchers: Nope.
Special skills: I am working on some replays, I am not that good. But expect some good replays in future.

Thanks for your time! Hope you accept me!
And I would rather you didn't blame me because I am white belt, since the minimum applicant's belt should be 7th dan.
asdasd

At first,State you road rules and you accept all of them. I accept
State
what mods you can play. Wushu / Aikido / Judo
State whats your belt(atleast 7th dan). I am black but i have two 4th dans and another black.
State your rank. 521.
State your reason for wanting to join JR. This is a well thought out clan with nice members who make a difference in the community.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. [Q] [Mental] [Knotz] [Blindfury]
State why u left that clan. Knotz, Mental, And Q died. I didnt like Blindfury.
State timezone. -5 GMT. Florida, USA
State you age. 14
Forum activity. Extreme, I am active every day.
IN game avtivity. I am active Every day.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that). I am learning 3D art and progressing in that. I can make other art such as banners and textures.
And finally state anything special thing you think we have to know. I can make textures and 3D art and other thins that would help the clan. I have toriprime.
Attached Files
000 aikido split rape.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
Beat your person.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
Beat This guy.rpl (45.8 KB, 3 views)
double decap.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

My old account's name was Deathzz, but I gifted it to a friend and I don't know what the fuck he did with it's qi. I think he did transferr it to another account.

I don't have replays at the moment :v
asdasd
Originally Posted by Gwie View Post
My old account's name was Deathzz, but I gifted it to a friend and I don't know what the fuck he did with it's qi. I think he did transferr it to another account.

I don't have replays at the moment :v

go make then,it shouldn't be hard for a 7th dan

bloobing: i think my mates already answered you
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
go make then,it shouldn't be hard for a 7th dan

bloobing: i think my mates already answered you

Well yeah, I am not that good in replays. But okay, I'll try. Can you give me some time, please? At least 2 days.
asdasd