Toribash
yes, well, like KROOK said, he has said no and he is one of the leaders in this clan so you dont have a chance to get in this clan now man so just give up trying and go back to the other clans you applied for....
can i cum in
Name: dinis1998
Belt: Blue [47 more fights and i'm brown] but strong <-- fear to don't enter
Fav Mod: wushu
GMT: Portugal :/
Why u want join: U GUYS OWN!
Best mod: Katana XD
Past clan(s):------
Msn Or Yahoo: dinishbk@hotmail.com but joined with dinis.1998@gmail.com

I also made a Logo:

Last edited by Dinis; Aug 7, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
My thoughts exactly. He might have stood half a chance if we was his first choice but No so you aint gettin in on my word, its up to Wannin.
Dinis, We have a logo that I made but I appreciate the effort.

First off, have you appleid ofr any other clans?
And can we have some replays from you.
I tried to come to a clan but everybody just told me i cant

Here
|
|
|

ANd i can run :3
Attached Files
000- I ROCK.rpl (68.3 KB, 6 views)
000000 Uke has a bad day.rpl (104.0 KB, 6 views)
Decap KicK.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
FUCKIN PWNED.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Dinis; Aug 8, 2009 at 01:36 AM.
KROOK, to find out where he applied, click on his name, click on "find more posts by ___"

So we see:
Omega
Guru

and then Hunters.
I dunno.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
i really dont know either but he obviously respects us aa a clan though and he will obviously make a good artist and be of good use in this clan because as you said he made the effort so...i think its a maybe from me as he applied for other clans....but i think he has a good chance from me
i tried but omega didnt test me just said blue is so weak
and Guru in not active... i gunna say them i dont wanna come
well you really have to say that because we cannot have you in this clan if you are asking to be in another clan at the same time so you better make sure you tell guru that you dont want to be in in there clan...and quickly....but aslong as you do that i think you have a good chance man just try your hardest to get up a few belts while your waiting for our answer
kene, I don't think letting you in is a good idea because since KROOK hates you so much, you guys will fight a lot, so I don't think you would like to be in the clan anymore because you get too much fights

dinis you have a good chance of joining, just try to raise up to brown belt while you are waiting for the answers
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!