Ranking
haven't done nothing for a while so, working on this

also I think I should go for not so straight/simple replays, I've feeling that my replays are way too raw

I might try a manip anytime soon
Attached Files
8.03.rpl (123.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 4, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
Made this in like 15 minutes, just gotta go study I legit had no time tell me how bad it looks
Attached Files
t. halue scoot to cork.rpl (183.6 KB, 5 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
as you know I'm worse than you so I'll just point out what I think:

First, your opener looked kinda lazy and just doesn't combine with the rest of your movements, that was the worse part.

inb4 everything else was pretty decent, really well done but nothing above average.

from me, 8/10
forgot to cnc mat's replay, so
i like the idea of you jumping towards uke so you can get the speed for that kick, loved the split and leg dm, and the way you throw uke's upper body to your side and with your shin and toes are so stylish. i just wished you grabbed uke's head for the split.
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
forgot to cnc mat's replay, so
i like the idea of you jumping towards uke so you can get the speed for that kick, loved the split and leg dm, and the way you throw uke's upper body to your side and with your shin and toes are so stylish. i just wished you grabbed uke's head for the split.

don't even mind me dude, I'm just dumping my shit.

Anyways, that was supposed to be a kickboxing/muay thai move. In this fighting style I learned to get my both hands together behind my opponent's neck or holding with my both hands on his shoulders, so I can atack him with a knee. Didn't work out the way I wanted to, but well, I can try a more tk like dm as well.
HALUEJAH:

i'm liking what i see from you. your movement has gotten miles better than when your first started. i disagree with mat on this one though. your opener was actually really nice. he's right, it feels sort of lazy, but i think it fits in with the rest of the replay. your flow and consistency really makes me love this replay. good job so far, but chain things together now, and do crazy tricks no one has ever done before!

a new replay i've been on and off working on for about a week. i'm not sure whether i should scrap it and start again, or keep going with what i have. any suggestions?
-----
also, a cork for you guys. whoever said i could trick was a liar >:{
Attached Files
+++NWTheAmazonForest.tbm (22.9 KB, 4 views)
inner animal 5.7.rpl (822.4 KB, 4 views)
[trick] cork 1.rpl (251.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 7, 2017 at 06:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inner animal 5.7 - so you already know im gonna praise your run so lets skip that, the kicks are really neat, the jump is pretty cool and the way you slide down is just perfectly balanced. you somehow jumped down perfectly from the slide and did a small run, i recommend you do a sideswipe. sorry if my cnc is bad im just bad at parkour and find everything really good.
trick cork 1 -the scoot is really solid. the cork is good too, but what made you lose flip was, extending your glute during the kick, keep it extended for a bit while kicking and hold it, thats why your landing was sorta "bad", you couldve also rotated your chest the other way around, but if it conforts you that way then i have nothing against it.

made a tricking replay, its still a wip. the scoot is terrible and ive come to the conclusion that i cant do good scoots.
Attached Files
weirdness vol.1.rpl (237.5 KB, 6 views)
Your opener was a bit stiff but still was a good way to start. Your first trick (after the scoot) was beautiful, but between frame 1320 to 1300 you found yourself in a really weird position, your legs were extended too early (I guess) and the move looked kinda exaggerated IMO. After that you still did pretty good but maybe you could try faster next time, I'd be cooler to see.

I think you're each day better in this tricking thing, sometimes I even get surprised with how good you actually are. I see potential for a reputed tricker of our community, keep the good work! And keep helping me as the better you get xp
did a lil quick replay.
also id be down to help anyone if they need help. i wouldn't consider myself getting better and better everyday though
Attached Files
t. halue quickie.rpl (265.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Halu; Dec 8, 2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: omg typoo made me look like a bragging dickhead im so sorry lol