Toribash
Dear Vibe,

I would like to join the clan because I heard a lot positive things about it, and I talked some members ingame, whom I found very likeable.

About me. My name is Botond Sándor, I live in Budapest which is the capital city of a small country in Central Europe, Hungary (it's GMT +1). I'm twenty years old, I'm finishing my first year at university in this month, studying English literature. I love football, both playing and watching it, my favourite team is FC Barcelona since I was eight years old. I'm pretty good at video editing since I took a month course on Sony Vegas. I like drawing also, I usually make texture (head textures espescially) when I have some time to kill. I have a cool camera too and I'm taking photographs and uplading to facebook. I attached some of my works if you are interested.

Toribash is life. I started to play Toribash in 2010, first just once a week as I can remember. Initially I just played on single-player just fucking around with Uke. After a while I started to go multi, but my routine (school, girlfriend etc.) didn't let me play much. That's why I never really cared how my character looked like or my belt. That changed two years ago when I started to take the game seriously and I had a big, several-month marathon on it, playing like crazy, +8 hours a day. Then school got me again, graduation and the final exam were on the way so I had to cut down playing again. I got accepted to the uni in september, and I was shocked when I have realised how much time I have. I started to play Toribash again, and it fast turned to addiction. Then I got accepted to Grim Reapers, and I played there for several months. Unfortunately the clan have became inactive, and I was kind of forced to leave to have an opportunity to war. I have no alts and I like every mod except tk and lenshu.

To conclude. I would really like to join Vibe, be a clan member in 100% helping you wherever it is possible, be a really active member. Thank you for reading my app I'm looking forward to see the answers.

Facebook
My photo facebook page
i want to be the reincarnation of Salvador Dali
if you steal my work I go berserk
its kinda bothering me bout ur forum activity cuz ur post r really low.
i guess i could say that u r "Well Skilled" ingame cuz im judging ppl ign skills from the win ratio (nice number u got btw,but im still better).
im going Neutral.
Matt, just a reminder that clan posts aren't counted in your total posts.

On that note, you seem like a nice guy. If I catch you in game I'll be sure to check out your skills. Nonetheless, I'll say yes.
I do not post really anything often but I daily on forums, reading and such.
Im struggling to find you ingame. When will you up averagely?
So since I have the same GMT as you, I'm on since 11 till 5 and then from 23 to 1 am, good luck finding me
Wolololololo