Toribash
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Wasn't your application here a request to join?
If you didn't want in you could have... not applied?

Also I have 730 orc ghosts or something.

When you suggested it I decided I may as well. You suggested it without any prompting from me though, thus making the chances of me being nice to you just to get in the clan extraordinarily low.

It's not that I don't want to join, more that I don't want to spend hours on irc/forums just in order to maybe possibly perhaps join if enough people change their mind.

Why did you ask me to apply?
I thought you'd get along with generally like-minded people.
Being in a clan isn't meant to be for the tag, or a chore. Meant to be fun, you scrub.
I thought you'd get along with generally like-minded people.
Being in a clan isn't meant to be for the tag, or a chore. Meant to be fun, you scrub.

I don't care about the tag, I want to fight against/parkour with people I know rather than just random people all the time.

I was thinking the best way to do that would be to join a clan full of people who might want to do that, play with some of them, get to know them that way.

I'll happily spend a few minutes a day on a forum for that but the other guys make it sound like you want me to spend my entire life getting to know everyone before I even get a shot at that.

Scrub? You sir, you smell of wee.
Originally Posted by T53 View Post
If it helps, apart from fear, I don't like any of you either.

More like I'm the only person you know.
This animosity is misplaced.
Originally Posted by T53 View Post
If it helps, apart from fear, I don't like any of you either.

Why are you trying to join a clan when you don't like 99% of them?

#logic
FIRED UP
More like I'm the only person you know.
This animosity is misplaced.

Well I thought that was implied, since that's the only reason anyone apart from you could dislike me as far as I can tell.

I dunno if my posts come across wrong or something but there's been no animosity behind anything I've said on this forum so far. Perhaps sarcasm just isn't made for the internet.

If I have offended anyone, that was not my intention, but to be fair I did see the phrase "suck a bag of baby dicks" in a previous post. Finding a bag of baby dicks was the hard part though, surprisingly.
-----
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Why are you trying to join a clan when you don't like 99% of them?

#logic

Do you like people you don't know?

#isgood
Last edited by T53; Feb 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump