Toribash
Yeah people tend to confuse muslims with terrorist something which shouldnt happen. Peolpe this days are really rasist and intolerant
But the problem is people are right in a sense.
ISIS runs according to Sharia Law, which is part of Islam, and yeah, muslim moderates claim Islam to be a 'peaceful' religion when in fact it really isn't. :/
Think of the crusades of the catolics, they went to asia and killed shit tons of ppl 'becauseGod wanted them to do so'
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Hiaaaaaa guys.

I've spoken to Onsola but i guess i should let you all know.

I've got a shitton of work going on irl atm so won't be way to Active. But i'll try my best to get on and chat as much as i can.

And for the soccer. Whatch it sometimes, not really a guy that whatches like every game that comes on. But when big ish names comes on i like to whatch.

So what's your's favourite team then?

For me it's gotta be Arsenal, have Always supported them and have actually Went to 6 games that they have played.

Ha, dont worry xioi. Good luk.

My fav team: Vasco (BR League), Roma, arsenal, barcelona.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
Well that's kinda offensive cuz I am muslim, but offense is taken, so yh, I have developed thick skin during my time at the internet.

It's a joke, take it easy bro.
Running away...
The following memeber (boogie22) was kicked because of 3 weeks inactivity
-----
Just updated the ranks, seba will update the thread thing
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 14, 2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My favorite teams are:
Liverpool
Arsenal
Bayern
Manchester City
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
My Application to MAU
Dear Martial Arts Uncontested,

I am MMATori. My real name is Tyler, and I am currently 15 years old. I live in Lousiana at the moment. I play Toribash when I'm in the mood, which is quite a bit, so you will not need to worry about activity.

I'm probably a bit better than my belt suggests. I'll beaten people with higher belts than mine and they didn't call misclicks, spaced, etc., so I guess so. I have a QI of 532 and I'm a Brown Belt. I started out exclusively Judo, but I've been incorporating Aikido into my mods and it's starting to overpower Judo. It's more of a challenge with how hard it is to dismember someone, unlike in Judo. My win ratio is 45.42%. My achievement progress is 4%. I usually jump on a couple of times a day with about 45mins-1 hour, and it adds to about 3 hours.

I want to join MAU because I admire how you run. Not many clans are like this one, from what I've seen in-game. I don't have any friends (on Toribash lol) and this clan is like a warm puppy. I haven't been in any clans, so I'd like to make this my first, (and it will hopefully stay that way until I either leave Toribash or die or something XD). My timezone is UTC -6:00. I see your goals, and you guys are halfway there! I want to help you there. Thank you for reading this.

on a (much) smaller note, MMATORI + MARTIAL ARTS UNCONTESTED = good pair lol
and I don't use Skype at all.
uhhh, no?
you need to write an app in the recruitment thread.
also your number of posts disturbs me.