Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Grats Sahee, you are gloating about a joke thread. WTG. Not saying RA isn't a great clan, but you will just look silly for bragging about being mentioned in a joke thread created just to start a flame war.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Aug 21, 2008 at 01:48 AM.
Hiding gtfo, sahee has made it clear your'e not wanted here, and it's pretty clearly a joke thread, so who says this thread is serious? stop reading our clan threads, stop being a self-assured dick, and to repeat stop posting here
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
You can't stop me from reading anything. I'm not being a "self-assured dick" I'm just informing him he looks silly taking a post like that seriously. Because if you knew Sahee at all, you would know that he is. It's not my fault you are over-sensitive.

And being permenantly hostile towards me because of a disagreement which occured a long time ago and didn't even involve you is not going to solve anything, so get off your high horse and grow the fuck up.

Anyway, I'm not here to start a fight. I just popped in to inject my two cents here. I hoped people had grown up enough get over stuff by now...
Last edited by hidingwarior; Aug 21, 2008 at 02:04 AM.
I love how bad you are at this, because yes you are a self assured dick, because you repeatedly ignore warnings to stay the fuck out of our boards, acting as if you are the wronged party here, which you are not, telling me to get off my high horse while sitting atop your own, saying you are not starting a fight when clearly you are, and then immediately afterwards insulting how mature you perceive me to be, you aren't as smart as you think you are hiding, joined right around the time you got kicked out, and you continually posting in our forums despite repeated requests not to DOES involve me, stay the fuck out of our forums.

P.S it's spelled permanently
Last edited by srrwb; Aug 21, 2008 at 02:31 AM.
Srrwb, you only know about half of what actually happened, so don't pretend to know about the whole situation. Also, I did NOT come in here trying to start a fight. I JUST SAID he looked kind of silly making this thread. And the maturity thing was a valid point. Before getting all defensive, actually think about what has been said.
I honestly don't think it's too out of the ordinary to not want somebody from another clan to post on our board. I have no idea about past disagreements between hidingwarrior and RA but as for trying to exclude a clan board the the clan its self, seems reasonable.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
The thing is, snowflake, I'm the only out-of-clanner he keeps off the board. It's just because of a disagreement I had with sahee over a month ago. I didn't think someone would throw a fit because I posted one time.
But hey, none the less he was still posting clans he thought were good, it might be taken as a compliment that he included us. Even if he didn't include some clans that probably should have been on that list, I may seem childish by seeing this as a complement but come on.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I am not blindly defending Sahee, I believe he was in the right on the previous issue, and that hiding acted immaturely by trying to take over the clan, rather than just bringing his issue to Sahee. I can correct spelling if I like, as I have the ability to say what I want,people not spelling things correctly bugs me, I feel I should be allowed to ask people to stop doing something that bugs me.

ON the maturity issue, while yes I was aggressive in my post I feel I was justified in such, and since Sahee, whether you like it or not, is the leader of this clan and has asked you to stop posting here, you should do as such whether or not you agree with his policies, if you disagree with his policies you can not associate with him, or RA because that is of course the mature thing to do, and do not go in here claiming your post was innocent.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Grats Sahee, you are gloating about a joke thread. WTG.

is hardly polite language, especially for a clan whose leader you are on bad terms with, at the least. If you were not looking for a confrontation you should have stayed away from our boards, I will not be responding to any more of your posts hiding, except for the occasional " please stop posting here." Thank you , good day.
Last edited by srrwb; Aug 21, 2008 at 03:51 AM.
Fine I came off as a little confrontational, but it wasn't really my intention. And you clearly have no clue what you are talking about, I can tell just by your "trying to take over the clan" thing. I did not. I asked him to quit being an asshole to people, and I told him what others said, and I sent out PMs asking other people's opinions, after warning him I planned on doing so and him telling me to go ahead and do it. Then we got in a fight that ended up with him kicking me. There was no attempt to take over anything.