Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
But you gotta put in that one little phrase you missed. As soon as that's there you got my yes.

I agree with this completely, its a yes from me if you add that important line.
Originally Posted by lexii View Post
Name: Lexie Tran Rodriguez (IGN: Lexii)
Belt: 3rd Dan Almost 4th Dan
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 3 warnings
Past clans and why you left them: Pro/Saints/Marines/Element/Ethr/Tc0n Due to inactivity Zone: personal reasons
Anyone you know in this clan: I know.. Dyrisk, Nin0fShin, Templar, Soap, ToriGod, BleachMe, Hammertech, Dartzpie, Igzoz, Tigpe, Erif, Vbulletv, Icewarrior, demini, Koco, and Tr1n
Why do you want us: I miss this clan because its the only clan that felt like a family.
Why should we want you: You should want me because I will rep the servers of toribash wearing zone's tag. I will never negatively say or do anything that will embarass zone and its members.
Best and Worst mods: I can adapt to what ever mod
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well about me.. My name is Lexie Tran Rodriguez, I am part Spanish, Vietnamese,Black, Australian and mostly Filipino. I was born in Manila, Philippines on November 13, 1992. I tend to forget my age because I always lose track of it. I am a very fun loving girl and the biggest adrenaline junky ever. I tend to have random moments where I am spastic but also can be serious. I maybe old but I am a kid at heart. I am very injury prone so I get hurt a lot. I attend college at U of M and I am very busy because of it. I try to manage time between gaming and studies so that is why it is hard for me to post on forums in clans. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Your usercard:
3 replays:

Gotta agree with them, bro. Add in the important phrase.

EDIT: You added it. Yes
Last edited by Vestral; Oct 4, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
Past clans and why you left them: Pro/Saints/Marines/Element/Ethr/Tc0n Due to inactivity Zone: personal reasons
Anyone you know in this clan: I know.. Dyrisk, Nin0fShin, Templar, Soap, ToriGod, BleachMe, Hammertech, Dartzpie, Igzoz, Tigpe, Erif, Vbulletv, Icewarrior, demini, Koco, and Tr1n
Why do you want us: I miss this clan because its the only clan that felt like a family.
Why should we want you: You should want me because I will rep the servers of toribash wearing zone's tag. I will never negatively say or do anything that will embarass zone and its members.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well about me.. My name is Lexie Tran Rodriguez, I am part Spanish, Vietnamese,Black, Australian and mostly Filipino. I was born in Manila, Philippines on November 13, 1992. I tend to forget my age because I always lose track of it. I am a very fun loving girl and the biggest adrenaline junky ever. I tend to have random moments where I am spastic but also can be serious. I maybe old but I am a kid at heart. I am very injury prone so I get hurt a lot. I attend college at U of M and I am very busy because of it. I try to manage time between gaming and studies so that is why it is hard for me to post on forums in clans. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Your usercard:
3 replays:

It's there. My vote is yes.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Your usercard:
3 replays:

Yay you fixed it. Welcome back Lex. <3
\o/
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
I'm totally doing this. Shall we have a limit to stats and health, or simply be allowed to max out your team?

Wondertomb/Wondereye exists.

I'd also recommend that everyone read about stats, status effects, and non-damaging moves.
Last edited by Wight; Oct 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM.
Hmm it's good to be back this clan really has changed and grew since I left
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
I won't be surprised if the older members forgot who I am. Dyrisk as leader, Nin as a long rank and Koco finally being labelled as retired.. What has happened to the dear clan I grew to love 1.5 years ago?
It is nice to see some older members still here. Something big from the old days is certainly missing here. I feel I needed to post here as I realise that my interest in toribash has come to an untimely end.
Thank you.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I won't be surprised if the older members forgot who I am. Dyrisk as leader, Nin as a long rank and Koco finally being labelled as retired.. What has happened to the dear clan I grew to love 1.5 years ago?
It is nice to see some older members still here. Something big from the old days is certainly missing here. I feel I needed to post here as I realise that my interest in toribash has come to an untimely end.
Thank you.

It's good to see you again Cozza, though I wish we could have come back into contact before your interest in Toribash died. You always were like family to Zone. But yes, many things have changed here. Some for the better, some for the worse, but we're still Zone.
\o/
Dyrisk, mind adding me to the skype group? My sykep name is crackeddoubled, also, put the request message to something recogniseable, thanks