Toribash
May i just ask, Is this Far or clorse for ORMO level?

and Is Old Pictures like.. an ORMO replay?

Sorry i just weird

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Sorry i just weird

Thanks

imo old picture isn't an ormo worthy replay

also when i was around your skill level it took me a year or two to get better or uh ormo worthy i guess, but everyone is different obviously, people like wesmrocks/lane got good in a span of a few weeks.
wow that
sucked
Alright thanks

I'll get working in sp much more now :0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]

you should care less about joining ormo and more about making replays. if i recall correctly, i only got good at replays after i gave up trying to be good.
for an actual answer, you are more far than you are close.

not quite. i didnt praise that replay just because it was better than the others, but because, for the reasons i stated in my previous post, that kind of replay encourages development and improvement more than the others.
oh yeah
darkexxod: you need 3 replays for an application

Skizzify: your replays are pretty simplistic but lack refinement, most of them seem like they didn't take much effort

boomboompow is the definition of an average ukebash replay, hits at every opportunity and nothing else really.

skizz is now a ninja: snap kick opener, and again the first two hits had nothing cool or interesting about them, you just did them because you could. the decap kick was actually pretty cool, although not nearly enough to salvage the replay.

i am the ninja: opener started off very clunky, with you trying to kick uke up twice and failing both times. the transition to the split was actually quite good though.
decap kick was very unsatisfying, it was a really dry hit and didn't have any "punch" to it, and there is nothing else about it that makes it satisfying either imo.

if you want to apply inthe future, look at other apps that got denied and see if yours is any better. i feel like a lot of people come in here with no idea of what the standards are
oh yeah
Hi! I'm Ghyuiki. I'm very addicted to Toribash and replay making. I've been inpsired by the default replays everytime I open up Toribash, which got me in love with replay making. I'm still merely a beginner, but I've been checking out Pusga's Boomhit Tutorials, Larfen's Manipulation Guides, and Shook's Boomhit Guide. It's been really helping me out. I wanna join ORMO because it suits me and I can join people who have the same passion for replay making as me.

*Note* You Can View My Other Replays On My Thread !

Best Replays Below: (No replay theft, I swear, these replays took me hours to work on and edit.)
Attached Files
#Gki ~ Shit Happens V2.rpl (197.1 KB, 19 views)
#Gki ~ Redemption.rpl (236.0 KB, 15 views)
#Gki ~ Ends.rpl (195.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Ghyuiki; Oct 31, 2015 at 09:27 PM.
Check out my Replay Thread! ! :D
this organization is meant for people who think they're advanced replaymakers. continue your work and you'll be the best in no time c:
wow that
sucked