Ranking
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ironically I was busy but I had a good day I wish they added more content to games....sigh sad life for a common gamer
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
welp, i don't have something to say right now, but just to maintain activity, hi.
I'm almost finishing majora's mask, already have the following;
Main masks: Deku mask, Goron mask, Zora mask(yay or nay?)
others: Bunny hood(probably the best thing from the game), Don Geron mask, Fairy mask, and a lot of others.
I really wanna finish this game, it's really cool. After i finish it imma try to finish OoT(Ocarina of Time).
-----
Also: Snowhead temple is like a cold hell
Last edited by victortb; Feb 14, 2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
welp, i don't have something to say right now, but just to maintain activity, hi.
I'm almost finishing majora's mask, already have the following;
Main masks: Deku mask, Goron mask, Zora mask(yay or nay?)
others: Bunny hood(probably the best thing from the game), Don Geron mask, Fairy mask, and a lot of others.
I really wanna finish this game, it's really cool. After i finish it imma try to finish OoT(Ocarina of Time).
-----
Also: Snowhead temple is like a cold hell

hope you enjoy the games! they sound like fun, wish i had my new computer already, getting tired of playing the two same things all the time X(

Originally Posted by Protoend View Post
One more day until I become a full fledge lucky member, not a trial member.

and we'll be sure to congratulate you, thank you for joining us.
well my site died depressing,
today is valentines day and im happy cool,
and lets get this shit fucking official hell yeah
Wish us luck guys, i know a few of us are applying to a staff position, i've applied to clan squad and help squad, and we're going to apply to official tomorrow guys!