Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by vBulletv View Post
Thank you. Also, in order to rank up, we have to apply or are we tested ot both? ;)

Ranking up is decided by Dyrisk and all the active co-leaders. If you show talents and skills that would qualify a certain rank, we will move you to that rank. If you want to know what the ranks are and what their participation is, you can find them under the clans job description spoiler on the first page.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Zone has improved so much since I left....

Yes it has, my friend... Yes it has...
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Zone has improved so much since I left....

We were still in the middle of reviving ourselves when you left. We weren't yet organized or completely active or anything. Glad to see our efforts haven't gone unnoticed though.
\o/
Not exactly a couch, but this is where I park my ass 8-16 hours a day. At least as comfy as any couch I've ever sat in too. Love this chair.

Ass Parking

\o/
That's a nice couch, Saif. Dyrisk that looks hella comfy. Vestral I couldn't see that photo.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Yeah not much going on here, sadly.

Well instead of pointing it out like that, why don't you do something about it? It just seems like you've lost all hope for the clan, stop being so pessimistic and start thinking positively. Jeez, and as for the people that have been away, don't try to put up the most tiny post ever saying "oh, i'm sorry for being innactive, i'm back." Try get straight back in to the topic, otherwise it's just useless spam that's oblivious and irrelavant to everything. These things personally are really annoying to me, and if they carry on there's not going to be much hope for the clan, so if you don't have anything nice to say about the clan, don't say it, especially if you don't even contribute anything to it, and don't post random junk either.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
Well instead of pointing it out like that, why don't you do something about it? It just seems like you've lost all hope for the clan, stop being so pessimistic and start thinking positively. Jeez, and as for the people that have been away, don't try to put up the most tiny post ever saying "oh, i'm sorry for being innactive, i'm back." Try get straight back in to the topic, otherwise it's just useless spam that's oblivious and irrelavant to everything. These things personally are really annoying to me, and if they carry on there's not going to be much hope for the clan, so if you don't have anything nice to say about the clan, don't say it, especially if you don't even contribute anything to it, and don't post random junk either.

Hmm would mine be unreasonable? :P
I do try not to spam by not adding little for every post i make.... ;~;
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Name: Lexie Tran Rodriguez (IGN: Lexii)
Belt: 3rd Dan Almost 4th Dan
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 3 warnings
Past clans and why you left them: Pro/Saints/Marines/Element/Ethr/Tc0n Due to inactivity Zone: personal reasons
Anyone you know in this clan: I know.. Dyrisk, Nin0fShin, Templar, Soap, ToriGod, BleachMe, Hammertech, Dartzpie, Igzoz, Tigpe, Erif, Vbulletv, Icewarrior, demini, Koco, and Tr1n
Why do you want us: I miss this clan because its the only clan that felt like a family.
Why should we want you: You should want me because I will rep the servers of toribash wearing zone's tag. I will never negatively say or do anything that will embarass zone and its members.
Best and Worst mods: I can adapt to what ever mod
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well about me.. My name is Lexie Tran Rodriguez, I am part Spanish, Vietnamese,Black, Australian and mostly Filipino. I was born in Manila, Philippines on November 13, 1992. I tend to forget my age because I always lose track of it. I am a very fun loving girl and the biggest adrenaline junky ever. I tend to have random moments where I am spastic but also can be serious. I maybe old but I am a kid at heart. I am very injury prone so I get hurt a lot. I attend college at U of M and I am very busy because of it. I try to manage time between gaming and studies so that is why it is hard for me to post on forums in clans. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Your usercard:
3 replays:
Attached Files
Lexii- Karma Demonstration.rpl (107.0 KB, 3 views)
Lexii~ No Soul Inside.rpl (115.5 KB, 2 views)
Lexii-The Diva.rpl (99.8 KB, 2 views)
Splitting up.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
Lexii- Derp Cap.rpl (79.6 KB, 2 views)
Broken Path.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
Stubby Decap.rpl (124.2 KB, 2 views)
dat punch.rpl (24.7 KB, 2 views)
Rotation Decapitation.rpl (80.4 KB, 2 views)
Fracs..Fracs everywere.rpl (93.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by lexii; Oct 4, 2013 at 02:19 AM.
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
Originally Posted by lexii View Post
Name: Lexie Tran Rodriguez (IGN: Lexii)
Belt: 3rd Dan Almost 4th Dan
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 3 warnings
Past clans and why you left them: Pro/Saints/Marines/Element/Ethr/Tc0n Due to inactivity Zone: personal reasons
Anyone you know in this clan: I know.. Dyrisk, Nin0fShin, Templar, Soap, ToriGod, BleachMe, Hammertech, Dartzpie, Igzoz, Tigpe, Erif, Vbulletv, Icewarrior, demini, Koco, and Tr1n
Why do you want us: I miss this clan because its the only clan that felt like a family.
Why should we want you: I dont really know why you should want me.. I mean I am not that special and its fine if you dont want me. I just like being in a clan around with friends.
Best and Worst mods: I can adapt to what ever mod
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well about me.. My name is Lexie Tran Rodriguez, I am part Spanish, Vietnamese,Black, Australian and mostly Filipino. I was born in Manila, Philippines on November 13, 1992. I tend to forget my age because I always lose track of it. I am a very fun loving girl and the biggest adrenaline junky ever. I tend to have random moments where I am spastic but also can be serious. I maybe old but I am a kid at heart. I am very injury prone so I get hurt a lot. I attend college at U of M and I am very busy because of it. I try to manage time between gaming and studies so that is why it is hard for me to post on forums in clans.
Your usercard:
3 replays:

Now, you know I love ya. But you also know I'm kind of a tight-ass. I want to say yes on this but you gotta put in that one little phrase you missed. As soon as that's there you got my yes.
\o/