Toribash
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
That...was a joke?

So you are saying you don't know what a Maiden Head is. It is not a maids head. Look it up, silly
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I looked it up, and the only thing I made sense of in the joke is "take burns virginity"?
Even then I'm confused lol.

And clark, I love your sig. Pure awesomeness :3
-----
Also, what
Last edited by Jeffry36; Apr 16, 2013 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Ughhh. Maiden Head is something in a girls vagina and when you lose it, you lose your virginity. It comes off when you have sex for the first time. So I was saying that Fuze should go take his virginity.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
nijia your number of posts is awsome
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Ughhh. Maiden Head is something in a girls vagina and when you lose it, you lose your virginity. It comes off when you have sex for the first time. So I was saying that Fuze should go take his virginity.

You mean a Hymen?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post

I think this is the best thing I've ever read when it comes to vaginas.

I don't know what is being taught in sex education these days, but I wish I was there to see it for myself.

As inferno said, it's called a Hymen, and it doesn't just break(see: tear rather than break) during sex. It can break during activities like Horse Riding, bicycle riding and sports that are rough or hard on the area with bumps and stuff. So, it isn't really a good way of finding out if a girl is a virgin or not, rather an outdated way of checking.

Source: Well, obvious.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

stawp it u guis, ur gettin me so hawt and bothered

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
you're getting hot over hearing about a hymen?
And how old is nijia..whatever your sex ed class is teaching you they need to stop haha, load of shit.
~Nigma
Originally Posted by MoonShake View Post
stawp it u guis, ur gettin me so hawt and bothered

Ain't no body got time fo dat.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
so now that the maiden head thing is cleared up .. the joke is extremely retarded .
Shame this entire thread for that one post in particular !
~Nigma