Toribash
Originally Posted by -Kas- View Post
What do you guys think about feminism? (crazy ones)

Ridiculous concept used to promote hate. Actually don't care, they'll never win.

Ps: /Invade #yolo #dgaf #hashtag

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Ayoooo its coke. Ye basically what he said. Men don't devote their time to finding all the bad terrible things women have done. So women shouldn't either.
#Triggered
I agree with everything that Stealth said.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by -Kas- View Post
What do you guys think about feminism? (crazy ones)

Interesting question. People tend to criticise extremist feminists because of their almost violent ways to achieve "equality".

While I don't agree with they views of whats "equal" or "unequal", their methods are probably the most realistic to actually achieve something.

Equality is against the social construct of our societies, as much as we praise them for being 'just and right'. In order to achieve equality, you will always need to apply pressure. The way feminists do it, or rather, the reason why, is ridicoulus and should be laughed at.
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
Ayoooo its coke. Ye basically what he said. Men don't devote their time to finding all the bad terrible things women have done. So women shouldn't either.

^
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Equality is against the social construct of our societies, as much as we praise them for being 'just and right'. In order to achieve equality, you will always need to apply pressure. The way feminists do it, or rather, the reason why, is ridicoulus and should be laughed at.

Stop and think about equality for a second though. If that's what they strive for on an extreme level. Essentially they want all the same rights and treatment, except for of course the violence. Which I find moronic, guys shouldn't hit woman yeah, but if they're fighting for equal rights in that sense - then they should expect to be hit right back etc.

A movement that will ironically never achieve its full concept.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Stop and think about equality for a second though. If that's what they strive for on an extreme level. Essentially they want all the same rights and treatment, except for of course the violence. Which I find moronic, guys shouldn't hit woman yeah, but if they're fighting for equal rights in that sense - then they should expect to be hit right back etc.

A movement that will ironically never achieve its full concept.

Wow, intelligence, on toribash?

Striving for equality is a very good cause in general, but one should not try to make things equal that aren't supposed to be. One can argue if social status or economic statuses are supposed to be "equal" same as you can argue about gender roles. It all comes down to personal preference.

I think what feminazis want is not equality but a society where women have the position men do right now, basically turning it upside down. While I don't intend to sound sexist, or supportive of the oppression of women, I think there is a reason our society turned out this way, and it wasn't because "evil men wanted to oppress women".

Let's just agree that feminists should reconsider what kind of equality is actually worth fighting for- definately not their idea of it.