Toribash
I am Žilvinas (call me Jonas if you want), right now I am fourteen years old and I live in Lithuania and my GMT here is +3.
I lost my replay folder so I guess I will have to give you the newest ones. I am not that good at scoring points, but I am decent at it. I mostly spar or play a bit of parkour because that is the most entertaining thing to do throughout the day.
Sparring is the most fun for me, because you can recreate fights, do flips and all kinds of tricks and that is where I improve my skills, because people teach me how to do a lot of stuff and give me tips. And parkour is where I learn to get around obstacles and do different tricks when jumping off of something.
Last edited by Goganiukaz; Apr 17, 2022 at 12:57 AM.
Hey mate sorry we aren't quite recruiting at the moment. Feel free to join our discord though. A lot of members are pretty busy irl at the moment so it will be hard to get to know everyone but it would definitely increase your chances
I apologise for this post.
Obey App
Hello, my name is Karol, I am eighteen years of age. While my belt is custom, I am close to reaching god. My GMT is (-7). I remain alive in the United States in the state of Arizona, specifically in Maricopa County. My favorite mod is ABD, but I also enjoy Lenshu. Some facts about me, I am Polish, I recently became a certified lifeguard by the American Red Cross, I like to watch mystery/psychological anime and tv shows, and my favorite genre of music is alternative rock. My biggest strength is my perseverance 😣. My biggest weakness is rarely being active on the forums 😅, but I am willing to improve 🙂.

Replay:coma_vs_[Alpha]Diamond-147456_84258.rpl