Toribash
Originally Posted by masterx3 View Post
im thinking abt watching fate s which on first fate/zero or fater/stay night 2014

If you're asking which one's first, watch Fate/Zero first, then Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Me too and I've really enjoyed watching the series in that order.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Just watched Dog Days. Not sure why people disliked it so much, it was enjoyable, very moe but it had a storyline too.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Just watched Dog Days. Not sure why people disliked it so much, it was enjoyable, very moe but it had a storyline too.

Do people dislike Dog days? One of the best anime I've watched - Can't wait for s3
People here disliked it and said it's a waste of time.

I agree though.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
It's because everything has to be super serious AND NO FUN CAN BE ALLOWED AT ALL NOPE NONE

To be honest though, the mc's voice annoys me when I think about it. And the amount of derp the characters commit sometimes is pushing the boundaries of acceptable klutz. But it's enjoyable none the less.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games