Toribash
I think we should make the minimum belt to join this clan a bit higher. Lately I've seen a lot of blue/brown belts applying. In my opinion, the minimum belt should be black or even 2nd Dan. This way we won't be seen as a weaker clan with a lot of lower belts in it. This also means we have less people that need training and more people that can teach. It is often the people with a higher belt who frequently browse the forum as well.

Originally Posted by ynan125 View Post
hey guys.
all jo monk room.
every one come.

Don't post things like this.
If there are members of The Monastery who are ingame then just make a monk room and we will see it and probably join. There is no need to ask people to join a certain room unless there is a clanwar going on or some ingame event and we need more people. Also state why we should come to make it more clear. This post looks like spam so if you could delete this post, that would be great.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 19, 2014 at 01:21 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Spaxxor View Post
Woohoo! Im back, and my week long hiatus is over. All of my art projects for school are finished and I'll probably post them on here when I get them back. I'm also out of school for Christmas break, so now I get to remember what it feels like to have free time again . If anybody wants to play, just find me on TB. Oh and Vien, I'll start on your picture tomorrow.

Yay, good for you ;)
I have over-holiday exams to do
Why am I the unlucky one?

However! There's a twist... My dad is down from Scotland (I live in England) visiting for Christmas, so he'll be a great bit of motivation.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Good for you iKas! Nothing is better than being complete with your family

Also, it's a good thing he's your motivation. There should be more people like you on the planet xD
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Good for you iKas! Nothing is better than being complete with your family

Also, it's a good thing he's your motivation. There should be more people like you on the planet xD

tyty, and what do you mean by "There should be more people like you on the planet xD"? To be honest, I see you as a motive to make replays, I see how you do things and try to improve the way I play.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
What I mean is, there should be more people like you whose parents (or parent, in your case) serve as motivation. Of course, your parents are with you even from before you were born, and the fact that you are motivated by your father's presence shows that you really love him More people should love their parents, and that's why there should be more people like you
Heart of Gold
[QUOTE=TimmyboyG;7774078]I think we should make the minimum belt to join this clan a bit higher. Lately I've seen a lot of blue/brown belts applying. In my opinion, the minimum belt should be black or even 2nd Dan. This way we won't be seen as a weaker clan with a lot of lower belts in it. This also means we have less people that need training and more people that can teach. It is often the people with a higher belt who frequently browse the forum as well.

Really, i agree with timmyboyg on this, but no one ever responds to this, why? Is this a bad idea or...?
Originally Posted by tedster789 View Post
Really, i agree with timmyboyg on this, but no one ever responds to this, why? Is this a bad idea or...?

I'm getting slept on. I'd like to be a part of the recruitment team as well.
Are you in the recruitment team? If so, what is your opinion on this issue (not really an issue but ya know)?
Also there should be more Recruitment Servers.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Judofrac
Its not an awesome replay i just thought id share what im up to. If you would like to join me im on the judofrac tourney.
-----
Actually guys im taking a break so i wont be on the judofrac server sorry. I should be on sometime in the next few hours so. bye
Attached Files
much fractures.rpl (106.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by PingPong19; Dec 19, 2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.