Ranking
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YreQiDWySQ

Enjoy. RIP

expect this is 2012 and morde sucks
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
jungle lee with no smite

It's not like asking for the dragon/baron to be stolen, it's almost already making it stolen. It's horrifying to have jungler with no control of the buffs and they're more important than two improved ganks in early game.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
A ranged AD + support would of beat that comp. Or a team using meta game. Which none of the teams have.

You're gay.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
expect this is 2012 and morde sucks

That is the whole point. "RIP"... Rest In peace....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Any good teemo builds out there?

He was basically the only champ I played well from levels 5-22, until I bought Fizz "The Miz" Rock Johnson. As such, I'll see if I can share what I learned from builds I searched up and personal gameplay :o

First thing you should know is that, regardless of what many people say, ap/as teemo vastly outranks ad teemo. You're there to pick people off, not dps on the frontline with lifesteal and ad. Your ap/as will let you rip through people before they even notice, or just let you dish out crazy damage while your team cc's.

I think the main thing I love about this kind of build is that it directly counters people who are normally extremely annoying such as yi or tryndamere, because you can blind, slow with shrooms, and barrage them to death with your speed before they can do anything about it.

Anyway, you'd usually start with a doran's blade(never start with potions, because teemo shouldn't be doing any more than last hitting in early laning phase), then build Mercury's Treads/Berserker's Greaves(varying based on whether or not the enemy has some strong ap carries), then two daggers into malady, that speed bow thing into wit's end, until this point.

Now you should be right around mid game, so this is when you choose whether or not to keep building into Bloodrazor or to build a defense item first. If none of the enemies are particularly fed, I suggest Bloodrazor, then start building into frozen mallet. At this point, go for guardian angel, as it's extremely useful in late game.

tl;dr - doran's blade, merc treads/zerker's greaves, malady, wit's end, defense item or bloodrazor, frozen mallet, guardian angel.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
You seriously don't understand my tactics.
By not having smite they first of all dont think im even playing because im not laning. Also makes them push without regret because they can see everyone on the map laning except for me in teh seekrit jungle.
So first gank, pretty much a guranteed kill because of my ignite and ghost + slows and if that fails i can ulti them further away from the tower. This is repeatable, and usually gets me to about 4-1 around there. Building a tanky dps lee sin is one hard bitch to counter. Nobody targets him because hes so tanky and ive got mr and armor runes, so in teamfights i do all the damage while maybe one person targets me. Gets me fed everytime and leads them to surrender before considering baron. I can dragon without smite at level 11 with a wriggles. Im fine.

First off;
That's why you use Exhaust / Smite for jungle.
You don't need flash. You are lee sin. Wards are 75g flashes.
Ghost is also pretty shit. Sure, the speed boost is awesome, but it also increases the amount you get slowed by. Flash is the much better counter-part if you really want it. Flash, ult them from saftey.

Second;
First blood because no one expected it. Not really worth it, not having a guaranteed dragon / baron. "No smite, Not safe".
Also, how many times have you had blue / red stolen due to a smite.
Added: Smite damage is huge at the early levels. Gets you that red so much faster.

Third;
I assume your starting item would be cloth /5 or boots/3 or vamp sceptre. That already shows you are jungle. (or solo top, but enemy team will call ss.)

Fourth;
Ignite instead of exhaust is a bad choice on a bruiser. You are there to work as a tank / off tank, shut people down, be it sticking on a carry and forcing them out, or exhausting them to shut them down. Leave ignite to the AP carrys. With ranged AD dropping exhaust at the minute for Cleanse. And Supports dropping CV for heal. Warding and shutting down just made lee sins job much more important. Seeing as that is what he does well. (Other than owning everyone)

Source: 130~ games as Lee Sin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

ololololol
no.
2 dorans wasting money
and if you cant jungle lee sin without smite
fu
but
vampiric scepter
wriggles
(i usually get ionian but if they have lots of stuns or fed ap then i get mr boots)
Phage or giants belt
atmas impaler
trinity force
warmogs
infinity edge

Leaves you unkillable with solid damage
and use his passive to your best ability while jungling and you can jungle without smite
if you have runes ofc
(armor pen marks and quints flat armor seals and mr/level)
those are mine atleast
no.
boots and 3 hp pots is bad for gp at start hes got no mana and you have his q and e for escaping early
get meki pendant and as many as you can get hp pots
you can lane very well (mana regen lets you put pressure with his q and survive with w)
^ probably would have to go with crit gloves if you dont have crit runes
tear
ionian (now that i think about it, ionian is much better late game and berserker greaves are unneeded so early)
zeal
depending on how much cash you got BF sword, or pickaxe.
IE
warmogs
pd
atmas
sell tear and get blood thirster

INB4JAXOP

You are straight up retarded

period