Toribash
What's the difference between Active Members and Members, actually they are like the same thing.
I saw players who are active and there was on Active Members.
Running away...
Hiaaaaaa guys.

I've spoken to Onsola but i guess i should let you all know.

I've got a shitton of work going on irl atm so won't be way to Active. But i'll try my best to get on and chat as much as i can.

And for the soccer. Whatch it sometimes, not really a guy that whatches like every game that comes on. But when big ish names comes on i like to whatch.

So what's your's favourite team then?

For me it's gotta be Arsenal, have Always supported them and have actually Went to 6 games that they have played.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Well my choice is pretty basic bro-ish, but it's gotta be FC Barcelona in Liga BBVA.
Eh, in Barclays I'd go for.. um, Arsenal?
Well is there anything you would change to Mat's rank aka?
Also I dont particulary like football, something wierd cause everyone here gets mad about it xD
And yeah we will patient with you xioi ^^
Yea thanks.

I will have Days like for example today that i'll be off work entirely but most of the time i will be at work most of Days.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Xioi wold join olda,because he is an adult.
and i dont have a favorite team,but i was liking "corinthias" a brazillian soccer team
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I have heard little and nothing abour olda, I will look up what it is now so Ik what u are talking about
-----
just fond it, looks like its kinda dead
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 14, 2015 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well that's kinda offensive cuz I am muslim, but offense is taken, so yh, I have developed thick skin during my time at the internet.