Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I was thinking about to make a [Nitro] on CoC or CR and such...
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
If I must: virus can no longer post on a nitro owned thread

Done- that assumes he ever gets back from his ban
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
they made a dumb thread in the nitro board, smallbowl beat me to it, deleted the thread and banned all those that contributed to the dumb thread. i didn't take kindly to my board being used as a dumb spam area so i banned virus from using the nitro board.

while it says their accounts were "compromised" i can safely say that they have not been hacked and that was their normal behavior.
-----
qwmuahwq tried posting here but has been suspected of being virus, resulting in his post being deleted. I'll keep the one he posted in the other thread since it is not offensive nor edited.
Last edited by Day; Mar 25, 2016 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
[Nitro] Music ♫
Here you can share your wonderful musical tastes!

(I missed this thread).

Share what you're listening now,what you like to listen, funny music/video clips, everything related to music.

Comment, criticize, praise the musical taste of nitrous boys, girls, transgenders, androgens, etc.

Let's start.

I will elaborate on this post later.

Lana Del Rey has been my thing all weekend long. Her voice is velvet.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I will elaborate on this post later.

Lana Del Rey has been my thing all weekend long. Her voice is velvet.

You "seem not" to listen Lana Del Rey, really! Do you like Marina & The Diamonds too?