Toribash
Hi. I'd hate to break it to you, but please ask for permission before posting, okay? You just made an invade post. I'd rather keep conversations like this in PMs
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
Hey I am new other clan hope I can help in any way possible

So this is also an invasion that has not been stated.
I wont post here again. I feel my post was innocent enough and no aggressive or invasive at all
Whut. I don't remember seeing that. You just had to click through the previous pages just to find that lol. I was inactive for some time, so it's the most probable reason why I didn't see that. Anyway, an invade post is an invade post, no matter how friendly or non-invasive. Idk about you, but I'm just saying that you should ask for permission, ok?
Heart of Gold
SkyLine, you know what doesn't help? BEING A SMART ASS! It's against clan rules to post in that clan's forums, therefore it was an invasive post.
Quick question. Why did he post here in the first place and who is champion? Im confused and dont like to be ignorant about things.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Ugh, I have like.. dermatographia... it's where you scratch your skin lightly and get like.. a bump. Unless it's just me with my ashy skin -_-
Originally Posted by PeaceBit View Post
Ugh, I have like.. dermatographia... it's where you scratch your skin lightly and get like.. a bump. Unless it's just me with my ashy skin -_-

Get freaky deaky with the lotion. Become a baby-oil snail.
That might help you with your problem and you know how it feels to be a snail.
Also dont scratch, just lightly tap it. thats what girls to when their weave itch.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Woohoo! Im back, and my week long hiatus is over. All of my art projects for school are finished and I'll probably post them on here when I get them back. I'm also out of school for Christmas break, so now I get to remember what it feels like to have free time again . If anybody wants to play, just find me on TB. Oh and Vien, I'll start on your picture tomorrow.
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"