Toribash
Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
if i remember correctly he left middle of the year
so,armin will came back in the middle of 2012

Hopefully he'll come sooner than that.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
hey guys i'm proud of you! you are active in forum, but you guys must active in game!
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Hm, does this mean you do not feel comfortable with me as a leader?
If so: you, and ifc everyone else, can send me a mail what should be change.
Does not matter what topic it is ( problems with a member, improvement tip etc), every pm is appreciated.
Count,its not that you are bad as ldr or anything like that.Actually,youre a very good ldr.The real problem is that not many members respect you as armin,not to say almost everyone becuz beside me and maybe darke,no one respects you.Its really a shame becuz youre a very good ldr.Maybe better than armin,who knows?

BTW,do you think I should buy a tablet for 65€?
Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post
Count,its not that you are bad as ldr or anything like that.Actually,youre a very good ldr.The real problem is that not many members respect you as armin,not to say almost everyone becuz beside me and maybe darke,no one respects you.Its really a shame becuz youre a very good ldr.Maybe better than armin,who knows?

I can give you a link to a good graphics tablet if you want
Well,I like art and Im pretty interested in learning how to draw better but the only way I can make decent art its in photoshop and I can only make sigs,avvys and those kind of things but I cant draw a proper thing like a tree or something like that so I thought that maybe a tablet can help me learn how to draw with a pencil.
Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post

Well, if someone would say something like that while I would be leading a clan in positive way as much as I could, then I would be sad. Don't you guys think that members should have respect for a person that is on a Leader position, ESPECIALLY when that person is doing good? It's not the matter of leading person that should be changed. Members should change themselves.