Toribash
mhm yep was definitely ormo worthy, it was really creative and unique and i liked it and i think it was very pretty good job cute

however the other two fall short, they show good concept in some places but they also show me that you're not there yet on movement and actually executing the concept well

it'll be a no from me
i agree with orko for the most part, although i think the first half of THING is also very good.

the third replay is not as good as the others imo. the hits are definitely there, i just think you should try to do something more interesting with them rather than what you did. the dms in the first replay are a good example of that.

my vote is probably a no aswell, but the high points were pretty high, if you can make 3 replays that good then it would be a yes from me.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
mhm yep was definitely ormo worthy, it was really creative and unique and i liked it and i think it was very pretty good job cute

however the other two fall short, they show good concept in some places but they also show me that you're not there yet on movement and actually executing the concept well

it'll be a no from me

am i dreaming or did orko actually give a more vivid response to something than usual
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
am i dreaming or did orko actually give a more vivid response to something than usual

-------------------

Anyways gotta say the thing replay was pretty good, so try and use that as kind of a guideline towards what the quality of replay is expected in one's application. Though it kinda contridicts what the two above me said.

Just make something that will knock our socks off in the next app.

See you soon man!
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 20, 2015 at 10:27 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Woo, gona try this atleast.

Applying for realism, or more exactly, parkour.

3 replays, 3 mods.
Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk - Budokai.rpl (953.3 KB, 18 views)
parkour_city_prt2.tbm (23.2 KB, 6 views)
Hoax_ClimbingFun.tbm (10.9 KB, 9 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 6 views)
#Xioi#Pk - Ykeus.rpl (517.1 KB, 16 views)
#Xioi#Pk - Artisitu.rpl (1.03 MB, 18 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Oct 20, 2015 at 11:53 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Woo, gona try this atleast.

Applying for realism, or more exactly, parkour.

3 replays, 3 mods.

artistu was the weak one of the bunch, but the other two are really, really good. you could work on your running itself a tad bit, but other than that, they're all really smooth/fluid and stylish. it's hard to find people whom are good at parkour and you fit the bill

it's a yes from me
Starting to think I wont get In ORMO anytime soon or even ever but im trying my luck high hopes .
Attached Files
Last edited by Matt; Nov 4, 2015 at 09:25 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]