Toribash
Started Nisemonogatari, but I forgot what happened in Bakemonogatari,
so I was lost the first 4 episodes that I watched.. Will probably rewatch
Bakemonogatari and try again.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Unless you're missing references to character history, Nisemonogatari should be watchable standalone for the vast majority of it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Unless you're missing references to character history, Nisemonogatari should be watchable standalone for the vast majority of it.

Lol, but I barely remember the characters or what happened to them.. I even for got that

spoils

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Welcome to the N.H.K. was a cool anime, finished it yesterday.
If you can get through the first episode's weirdness it'll become fun.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
Welcome to the N.H.K. was a cool anime, finished it yesterday.
If you can get through the first episode's weirdness it'll become fun.

I love that series!
Can't count how many times I've re-watched it! xD
Watching tonari no kaibutsu-kun. It's great so far like holy shit.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Are you talking about the Alfheim Arc or GGO Arc? The GGO Arc actually reminds me of the SAO even though they're exactly opposite in the way that they MOSTLY use guns. Kirito decided to use a sword and similar to the antagonist. I haven't caught up to it all the way, but so far it's pretty interesting and some parts even got me literally at the edge of my seat/couch.

idk I thought GGO was pretty boring arc. I didn't hate it but it wasn't as good as the SAO arc for sure. Actually I liked the Alf arc and this new Alf arc better.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff