yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Btw, Cry for the moon was just the first song from Epica that came to my head, just about every other one of their songs would be great. I'll look for a better song than that, with a slightly shorter intro.

Usually the best songs for videos have a rather slow intro and an upbeat chorus.
Yeah.... meh.
Also, any remix, or original for that matter, of Clint Mansell's songs.
Requiem for a Dream
Original
Remix
Dubstep
Last edited by Yourface; Mar 11, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
RIFT LEFT!! D:
Im inactive and my mod position is temporarily taken by Mookiefish.

EDIT: Don't forget, activity check.
Last edited by Sicks; Mar 11, 2011 at 07:39 AM.
Requiem for a dream is slow. The song is only good for intros. The 2nd remix is kind of good but the problem is sync. It will never match with replays. Sync won't be good with this song.

Epica - cry for the moon won't have good sync too. Imagine that song with some boomhit replays. Also the mood would be crappy watching that video with the song.

Megadeth - this day we fight is too metal. His voice is just too much for the video.

SOAD - Bounce is kind of awesome but a bit too fast and strong. There will be no place for intro. Could be a good for a single video with some tricking and boomhits.

Both R&B songs are good but they are only good for the intro somehow. The beat never changes all the song and sounds like a calm never ending intro.

I would pick Plan B - The recluse (Netsky remix). It's a good D'n'B song that isn't used anywhere. The sync and intro would be good. We just needs to cut out some places of the song and everything is good. Could be a successful track for the video.

Don't like my pick? Check Toribash videos with Drum and bass songs. Or ask me for examples.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Doesn't Pendulum do that song? If so, then it's a definite no for that song.

Why? Artists don't matter. Netsky has better tracks.
In all brutal honesty, I didn't really like the song Plan B - The recluse

We could think of a few more songs. Go down to three. Then vote.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
DAYUM, FORGOT TO ADD REPLAYS

[edit]

REPLAYS ADDED
Attached Files
uber kick.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
Tri.rpl (98.0 KB, 3 views)
PEP.rpl (41.2 KB, 3 views)
No cake.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
Aftertouch.rpl (21.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Hygencide; Mar 12, 2011 at 01:39 AM.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)