Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Another idea is if we don't like the idea of having members and seeing them leave and having us stuck with their photo, we could spend our own tc for our own photo to be placed in this "gallery"

It could work like this (idea): If you want your photo in this photo gallery setup, you spend your own tc and get the picture made so it can be inputted into the gallery. If you happen to leave, the picture is yours and we will kindly remove your ass, and the picture from the premises.
How do you kill one with no life?
Thats some pretty scary shit but i think im all right. Mu computer has so many iruses and shit that it will destroy everything lol. I literally cant go on the internet explorer and i can only run steam since i had it before i got the viruses
Shit son, mind where you step in the internet or get rekt.

My anti-virus was disabled for a long time and when I scanned, didn't get a single trojan. It all depends what you access, really.
Last edited by Nitoratus; Jun 3, 2014 at 04:46 AM. Reason: conduct is the niggest
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
^ Someone likes removing others from premises.

Post this in Suggestions, pleb.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I like this idea. We could make a big team or 2/3 small ones.

I don't think there is an event where we make our own teams though.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
A nice idea by Conduct:
"Another idea is if we don't like the idea of having members and seeing them leave and having us stuck with their photo, we could spend our own tc for our own photo to be placed in this "gallery"

It could work like this (idea): If you want your photo in this photo gallery setup, you spend your own tc and get the picture made so it can be inputted into the gallery. If you happen to leave, the picture is yours and we will kindly remove your ass, and the picture from the premises. "

I like the idea. We were talking about a clan pic in a mine with our Toris.
Hmm yeah, sounds pretty cool, it's like 4k per tori if I can remember. But how do you want to put them in the mine?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]