Toribash
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
we are russian sub forum cuntfirmed lel

YIIIIS!!

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
This remind me with Masha and The Bear in my country. They changed the original dub to Indonesia language now. I don't like it.

WAIT WHAT!? Does you watched it? Damn, you're fucked up. This cartoon is a real bullshit.
"Nu pogodi" (or "Just you wait") is much better, haha!
ps: "Tom and Jerry" ripoff
Last edited by CroKO; May 28, 2015 at 01:21 PM.
Wow u watch THOSE modern cartoons, fukken fifty shades es better than them
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
YIIIIS!!

WAIT WHAT!? Does you watched it? Damn, you're fucked up. This cartoon is a real bullshit.

apparently that masha bear is a thing here
Hell, I'll stick to my weaboo stuff
-----
YIIIIS!!

apparently that masha bear is a thing here
Hell, I'll stick to my weaboo stuff
Last edited by Trocher3; May 29, 2015 at 05:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Mongolia es like take all famous shit from russia( and all other countries, too, actually). It saddens me as its princess, but fgt prime minister aint give me no authority keep me in his chamber n tryna pull 50 shade shit on me
Originally Posted by RuriroNeko View Post
Mongolia es like take all famous shit from russia( and all other countries, too, actually). It saddens me as its princess, but fgt prime minister aint give me no authority keep me in his chamber n tryna pull 50 shade shit on me

he better be
cage the gargoyle
YIIIIS!!

Yes I was, Masha is cute I think and I like her laugh.

Wow u watch THOSE modern cartoons, fukken fifty shades es better than them

Actually I'm not really watching TV anymore, almost 90% of the programs in my country are sucks. I started to watching TV again after my laptop broken because I don't have any entertainment left, until I try to fix a broken low performance desktop PC which was used by my father's friend(which I use until now).
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Yeey, our school finals just finished. Gratz to jacku und me.
¿Þ×Ôà.

But jack will still not post shit here, cuz he will still.masturbate and it will still take 1/3 of jis day

Nothing has changed.

To all the ppl looking forward to finish school, nothing will change, and even if it will, it'll just become worse.

But these dont count, if ur rich. Congrats rich ppls. Have fun with your lives. :3 *thimbs up*
Last edited by RuriroNeko; Jun 1, 2015 at 02:47 PM.
Yeey, our school finals just finished. Gratz to jacku und me.
¿Þ×Ôà.

But jack will still not post shit here, cuz he will still.masturbate and it will still take 1/3 of jis day

Nothing has changed.

To all the ppl looking forward to finish school, nothing will change, and even if it will, it'll just become worse.

But these dont count, if ur rich. Congrats rich ppls. Have fun with your lives. :3 *thimbs up*

I hate college.

Ah, btw it looks like there's so many kids now in lenshu3ng server. Easily saying "RUNNER!" and than got mad. Actually I was only dodge an attack or preparing my CB in one or a couple of turns and then back attacking again in the next turn.
Sorry for ranting.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]