Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We've got a few applications hanging out with incomplete voting. Get out there and vote guys; don't leave applicants in limbo like that.
\o/
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Name: Zwift
Belt: blue belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: this is my first clan and i hope in make it
Anyone you know in this clan:I dont really know anyone in the clan,but I really want to join the clan.
Why do you want us: I want to be part of Zone to have actual friends that dont make fun of how i fight and to be part of clan battles.
Why should we want you:You should accept me because i think i'm good enough,I know what to do in a fighting situation + how all the joints work,and lastly I know i make mistakes sometimes in battles,but that doesn''t stop me from losing them.
Best and Worst mods: My best mods are judo,abd,aikido,taekkyon,and my worst mods are twinswords,and mushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:
Ok,first off I live in California,in the city of Chula Vista.I was actually born in Japan,but me,my brothers,and my mom moved here.The funny thing is I don't know any japanese and only english.Then,I was brought to a pc when I was 10.At that time,I played games on coolmathgames.com and when I turn 13(3 years later)I was looking up ragdoll games,so thats when I met my new best friend Toribash.I played it everyday and won most matches as a white belt because at the time I was in middle school and learning about bone structures,and how they contract and extend.So,this is me.
Your usercard:
3 replays: How do I submit 3 replays?
Hope I make the clan...

I want to vote yes, but as others have said, there's something you need to add to the application first.
-----
Originally Posted by TryHardkid View Post

Hi my name is TryHardkid and im a blue belt. Ive never had a warning or anything.I havent had a past clan. I know nobody really. I want in because from the looks of it you guys are Boss. You guys should want me because im a good problem solver and because im me . I dont have any good or bad mods.

I am TryHardkid and I am awsome straight up. I love KFC because it tatses good. My grammer and spelling sucks sorta so yea and there not alot about me so i guess thats THE END bye. 6

You didn't even try; no.
-----
Originally Posted by Toxiicss View Post
Hello there!
My name is Toxiicss, my belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, I am really nice kinda forum active my posts can tell you that, I took a break for about 3-4 months, my recent clans were, (Chimera) - It had died terribly the Co-Leader quit and the Leader quit, (Ink) - The leader was having to much bans even the bank was banned this guy named Rubberdub (Banned for no paying tc) tried to take over the clan so I left, I have had no Bans/Infractions - Never once not even close, I am only 11 (If it is too young just reply as nice a possible) my maturity is multiplying by the minute you read. My best mods are: AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Wushu, Greykido, Aikidobiggerdojo.
I live in Humboldt Kansas, Small town you might say, Central time "Zone" get what I did there?
My Inactivity next week, (I want you to know incase I don't get into the clan) I will be going to South Carolina to visit my uncle.
Also, I am in 6th grade getting hurt a bunch, I am sometimes sad because of my mom crying therefor I am pretty good with my life.. So, Well goodbye.

I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me, thank you for your time.

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/toxiicss.png

I'm kind of on the edge between yes and no here, actually. I'm going to stay neutral and let the others decide.
-----
Originally Posted by xHypez View Post
Hi I'm xHypez:
Belt: Second Dan Black Belt

About Me: I'm a male in case anybody was wondering. I'm an artist, primarily pencil and digital. My teachers say I'm very smart they could be lying, I am a soccer player. I am a defense player, but also a really good offensive. I am open to Skype a lot, better than playing alone for me.

Mods: Best is aikido worst is wushu by far. I also spar and I do parkour replays.

Past: No bans or infractions, I've never even been close.
Ink: RubberDub was messing the clan up and the leader started to get a lot of bans even on the bank.

The Energy: I took a break from Toribash and I was inactive for about 3 weeks so I was kicked

Why: I want to join because I love clans they give you activities, they help you meet more people, and they cause so much social activity. And I am highly social everywhere. I like meeting new people a lot.

I hope you guys will let me in this clan, I would be very pleased if you did.
Thank you for spending time of your own to read this, I hope you have a splendid day -xHypez
-----
Sorry forgot to put some replays

Application is just decent and you're missing something important. Sorry, no.
Last edited by Risk; Oct 1, 2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
Originally Posted by Vestral View Post
He didn't edit it before...

He didn't Vestral, I did, to show him how to fix it.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Zwift - No from me. PM me if you'd like to know why.

Toxiicss - Neutral - Closer to no though

xHypez - I'll have to go with no. As I said before, Pm me if you'd like an explanation.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
We've got a few applications hanging out with incomplete voting. Get out there and vote guys; don't leave applicants in limbo like that.

On it, thanks for the notice
Originally Posted by Toxiicss View Post
Hello there!
My name is Toxiicss, my belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, I am really nice kinda forum active my posts can tell you that, I took a break for about 3-4 months, my recent clans were, (Chimera) - It had died terribly the Co-Leader quit and the Leader quit, (Ink) - The leader was having to much bans even the bank was banned this guy named Rubberdub (Banned for no paying tc) tried to take over the clan so I left, I have had no Bans/Infractions - Never once not even close, I am only 11 (If it is too young just reply as nice a possible) my maturity is multiplying by the minute you read. My best mods are: AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Wushu, Greykido, Aikidobiggerdojo.
I live in Humboldt Kansas, Small town you might say, Central time "Zone" get what I did there?
My Inactivity next week, (I want you to know incase I don't get into the clan) I will be going to South Carolina to visit my uncle.
Also, I am in 6th grade getting hurt a bunch, I am sometimes sad because of my mom crying therefor I am pretty good with my life.. So, Well goodbye.

I would greatly appreciate if you accepted me, thank you for your time.

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/toxiicss.png

Toxiicss-Ill say yes are long as you promise to be more active on the forums, pretty good application

xHypez-Ill have to say no

Zwift-I agree with Soap here, its a no
Toxiicss gets a yes
XHypez sadly gets a no
Zwift gets another sad no
Tryhardkid needs to try "alot" harder

Get my alot joke? Yeah, I read the forum.
my clan was deleted
Belt: green close to blue(I started online late so I've had time to practise
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: no one
Why do you want us: to prove myself and for better rep. Cause like everyone in my school plays this game and takes it very seriosly to. And I really would like to join
Best and Worst mods: aikido judo parkour boxing.. Any fighting mod witth 100-150 distance
One or two paragraphs about yourself: my names Marvin I'm 16 and well yeah. I'm a good gamer not bieng cocky or anything but I get good aatt gamees very easly
Your usercard: umm nott realy sure.. Thanks for your ttime guys
Pokémon Showdown
A couple weeks ago several members of the clan had quite an extensive conversation about Pokémon. Today, (or last night for you guys) Renan made a timely return, bringing with him Pokémon Showdown.

This masterpiece is the battle component of Pokémon mixed with the server/lobby/spectate assets of Toribash, along with double battles and other game types that come with Pokémon. Hawke, Renan, Wight and I have each tried our hands at the game and had quite a blast doing so. You get to make your team of six Pokémon at levels and stats of your choice, as well as moves, items and abilities of your choice. I wholeheartedly recommend everyone try it out, as it's a great laugh with friends and randoms.

Cheers, Hope to see you guys on there.

Zander
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.