Toribash
Woop woop
Karbn has been against me lately

@Halue: it's alright buddy, nothing to feel bad or ashamed about, we all have our reasons. I wasn't in a good mood and put it all on you I feel bad myself, but there you go there's nothing to be sad or feeling shit about.
About the respect thing you never lost any respect from me but that was a mistake and somebody had to get a warning, there'll always be consequences. Plus you ain't the only one, Keshava didn't send a PM too.
I'm sure you'd do better next time, don't feel too bad about it.
You're the masterpiece of this clan, remember that. Also I didn't remove your rank because of bullshit I said it's only because I felt it's kinda shitty to give you a special rank while others who also deserve something don't have it, like the poor Lionet he's been asking for Official weaboo thing (wtf is that even) for ages which he didn't get, so I'd rather keep it that way, sorry if you felt bad about it, but I can give it back to you again if it makes you feel better.
Deni didn't get kicked because of you, I think he would have had better chances if he didn't act like shit the first time he applied but he gave me a promise and I let him stay here around with us, it's okay buddy.

Originally Posted by Karbn
you are not stupid and useless, and anyone who makes you feel that way will have to go through me.

I'm the first one taking bullets before they even reach my clan brothers.

@Keshava: well it's nothing bad really it's only the fact that Halue never sent a PM and he still brought it back after I was a little too strict on him? Sorry for that.
You never sent a PM either so there you go, you got your warning too. (I might have forgot about it because I had a lot of shit going on and couldn't focus on the forums much)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo
Good thing to have you back Maxy <3

Alright guys 2 days for the trials left, every official member/leader/co-leader I don't give a shit, everyone PM me your thoughts about who to keep and who to kick. Let's go!

16 pages, 5 days ago.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I know most people play every game on their PC's and such, but does anyone here have a PS4 by any chance and plays Fortnite Battle Royale?!
There's no need to give my rank back, just that "respect" thing got me super conscious, nervous and afraid to do anymore mistakes, but I'm glad it wasn't a very serious thing.

Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
I know most people play every game on their PC's and such, but does anyone here have a PS4 by any chance and plays Fortnite Battle Royale?!

I have 2 PS2's maybe I can do some magic and forge them to make a PS4?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
I'm not against you pat, I promise. I knew you were joking when you made those jokes

Halue, see? Patrick was joking. As for the rank thing, I completely agree with Pat's decision to remove it. Not because he didn't want you to have it, but because it was unfair to the rest of us.

Even Pat knows it wasn't your fault that Deni was removed. You had a factor in the decision, but he's not laying the blame on you.

Originally Posted by patrick000
I'm the first one taking bullets before they even reach my clan brothers.

We're here as a family, Patrick and I are like the protectors. Think of us as the dysfunctional mom and dad. I'm the mom because I'm a little bitch-boy

Patrick made some jokes that were interpreted badly, but he wasn't trying to be mean. You're a good guy halue.

@max I have it on my PC, but since my PC is basically a toaster I can't play it properly
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord