Toribash
Murcinary

Hired Muscle: you know how to move and how momentum works. i have no problems with anything in this replay. the hits are pretty straight forward, but the movement made it so that they were too fast and smooth to dislike them. props for making that last kick look good, that setup was not the easiest to work with.

i really like the pose. a + in my book, people almost don't put effort or care about poses anymore.

simple hits, but they were not exactly the focus of the replay. if the other two replays impress me, i am fine with this one.

Special Move: again, the emphasis is on your very good movement. this shows on the fact that i haven't seen any problems with the shoulders yet on both of the replays i've reviewed. everyone moves their shoulders around to help them spin and flip and etc., but when they have to do a kick or a punch, the shoulders serve a completely different function, so the transition between hits and regular movement often includes the shoulders being raised and lowered repeatedly and abruptly (i myself am extremely guilty of doing that), but you haven't had that problem yet which is super great.

the opener is excellent. your movement makes the pecs kick look super good, so i literally don't care about how many dms you get, since all of your hits look good either way.

good job with the glutes kick aswell, it's hard to work with ankle/foot grabs. the humourous decap made this my second favourite replay from the first round of the SP cup. so far, so good.

Mistakes were made: is this an old replay? it's weird, because what was the emphasis on the other replays is now somewhat careless and what wasn't very flary in the other replays is now prevalent.

your movement here isn't as solid, but it's a bit hidden by the fact that you're going significantly faster than you did in your other replays.

i like the opener, although you seem to struggle when tranferring your momentum from the torso to the lower body and vice versa. the helicopter transition to the first kick was awesome, though.

everything after the first kick is alright, but not extremely impressive. i'd say the third replay is slightly disappointing. however i still have to consider the first two replays which i really enjoyed.

i'm definitely on the fence on this one (that seems to happen a lot recently ). i'm going to request input from another recruiter, because although i think that you played to your strengths and hid your weaknesses in the first two replays, but on the last replay those very things were lacking.

feel free to post another replay to change my mind (and if you change my mind to a yes, pray that the other recruiters agree )
oh yeah
ok. Lets stick with what I do well.

Edit(15 Hours) -Ok, so I know this isn't probably allowed but this might be the closet chance now I have at making ORMO so I know I posted retaliation v2, but I just finished this one and I think it give me a more valid case. =/
Attached Files
Spl 44[M]-Retaliation v2.rpl (208.5 KB, 24 views)
Spl 51[M]-Beastmode.rpl (303.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Oct 18, 2015 at 10:09 AM.
i'll take Beastmode in consideration instead of Retaliation

well, the movement is still there, but i think the things you did were less creative than in your other replays. you still got your regular dose of dms, but it looked like you got them in a really practical way, like you didn't try to do anything glamorous or flashy (such as the opener in the second replay in your app, and how you broke uke in the first replay as he was falling down with your sanic fast hits and grab), and imo that glamour was what made your other replays special. i still liked parts of it though, such as how seamless the grab was and the decap kick.

i'm still on the fence, but i'm leaning slightly towards a no. if no other recruiter posts about your app, then i guess it's a no your skill is definitely there, but i think the third replay was a poor choice. if next time you post 3 replays with the same quality as the first 2, you'll join easily.
oh yeah
since pusga's got your application pretty much covered i feel like i don't really need to say anything too much, let me kno i if doo

like he said the movement is pretty good there's just a lack of style imo, i'm gonna go with a no
wow that
sucked
the rules on replay theft have been updated, please read them in the OP to make sure you don't miss out on anything important

basically, all bans are still permanent. however, they are subject to being lifted if the guy proves that he is a good member of the community and revokes his behavior. please be aware that this is not an easy thing to do though, so most likely anyone who steals replays will MOST LIKELY stay banned.
Last edited by pusga; Oct 19, 2015 at 01:57 PM.
oh yeah
very confident about this one not and i'm not just saying that cause of what nearly said last time i applied
Attached Files
Mhm Yep.rpl (228.9 KB, 41 views)
THING.rpl (195.3 KB, 37 views)
Yes It Is.rpl (187.2 KB, 32 views)
Trying