yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Obviously you need to pay attention who posts and who doesn't.

Fixing the list of inactive people. I remember when I was kicked due to inactivity and I warned everyone. Yeah forgetfulness.

Going to bold who are active.
Yeah, thanks for waiting my opinion. Actually I don't really care who gets mod powers unless if they do crappy job. Ask for permission to me more. Seriously fuck up many things or power abuse someone then I'm PMing Delaid. Just saying. I don't want to see failure. Also don't kick anyone without my permission. Also Sicks will be active again soon and after that I'll choose who stays as a moderator and who is going to be an Overseer.

Anyways bye Rift. Sad that cool people are starting to leave. Invade more. I hope that we will become more active and maybe you'll re-join someday.
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 8, 2011 at 12:49 PM.
[Piratez]Replays needed for Promo Video.

So I'm making a Promo Video to encourage people to join our clan. The video, as far as I know, is going to be posted on the Clan Events board.
So if you think you're good enough, you want to be in our Promo Video, and you have some spare replays, just post 'em here. It could be anything. Dancing, sparing, wushu, anything.

Thanks for your attention, and be sure to post :>
Last edited by Abel; Mar 8, 2011 at 02:53 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Awesome idea.
I could even try to help you with the video . just say .
Replays comin' up in a sec.
Attached Files
Freerun2.rpl (61.1 KB, 4 views)
Freerun4.rpl (55.7 KB, 4 views)
Tooo hawt.rpl (73.6 KB, 4 views)
SpinCap.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
RunSpar3.rpl (143.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by BeLgRaDe; Mar 9, 2011 at 04:58 PM.
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica