yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have shitloads of homework everyday, etc.
Also participated in a dance contest with my crew. Got the 3rd place.
And I have dance trainings every day.
So yeah sorry that I'm not active every hour.

It's fine Sicks. Just keep your mod powers. Soon enough your going to be active again.
Also uber-activity from me coming soon.
I can't right now. Its almost midnight and I'm actually sneaking with my phone now.
My Skype is Kenny_Zala , ill talk to you tomorrow morning. Thanks btw (:
darkshadow8
not dead
You registered January and have been in 6 clans?
Wow, that's a new record for me.

Also no.
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by torimanLT3 View Post
uberis: i already have file :P

Probably invalid file. That's why you can't launch it.
your mistaken, no, i didn't register jan,i register in 2007 april 4 on my acc called bloodyguy what i sold, so those are all my clans ive been in since 07. for proof ive played the day my brother played pm my brother his account is coolgary.
-----
on this account ive only been in kila
Last edited by MasterGabe; Mar 6, 2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I saw some posts in wibbles by your old account.
It's okay if you have an troll alt. I don't mind about your past.
Your kind of a cool guy so your staying. Anyways you should be more on skype.

It's not a troll account, I just started over, and then some of my suppose friends told everyone who I really was, so I started over again. Now I'm telling you.
I don't have troll accounts, It's just that I had my selection of friends and excluded everyone else from being my friend and talking to me.
Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
Tell me more about LilSonny.
What about him?
Why did the community hate him?

It's just that I had my selection of friends and excluded everyone else from being my friend and talking to me.
Oh yeah, some mods hate me because I ask "stupid questions". And supposedly this clan Hawt, the leader says I destroyed it, when I wasn't in it, and I hardly knew the clan. It was related to having a friend in thay clan.

And rift hates me because hes rift, nothing more I can say why.

EDIT:I go on skype just not at the times you are sometimes I talk to my best friends
Still it's okay. Your an awesome guy actually. We don't care about past if we weren't annoyed. Just be more active and everything is going to be okay.
Still no.
Bad grammar. Being in more than 4 clans means clan hopping in my dictionary, except if you explain why you have been in so many clans. What happened to those clans?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!