Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
what's the point of making a frag movie if almost all of it is unimpressive

simply to have depressed people like you to complain about it.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
#roasted

let's not get off topic again so ed won't close the thread

i've partially lost my interest to play since the rank shift. anyone else?

nope, i dont give much fucks about ranks, the only annoying thing atm is that there's guys 2 ranks above me (pre patch) mixed into my current rank
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
#roasted

let's not get off topic again so ed won't close the thread

i've partially lost my interest to play since the rank shift. anyone else?

The rank shift was almost irrelevant for me. Actually it was pretty nice imho. It feels good to climb in ranks knowing that its harder and more meaningful right now. On top of that, now that the ranks are on a proper curve they make some sense as well. Pre patch silver was just something unimaginably bad where you would end only if you were an complete retard, now silver is filled with new players who dont know how to play cs very well, as it should be.

Ranking up from LEM to SMFC felt even better knowing that pre patch it would be pretty much global. People try super hard in soloque and Ive really not seen many cheaters, one in 20 games I'd say. Could be that I can't spot all of them, but very few people are obvious. There are also some rank boosters which I love. High tier globals who are boosting accs rekking me, it's the best practice. The harder it gets, the more you improve, thats one of the main reasons I like the rank rework, it's simply harder. Having a high rank doesnt mean anything if its easy to get it, its supposed to be hard. Those are the main reasons I embrace the whole rank system wholeheartedly.

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
simply to have depressed people like you to complain about it.

It just wasnt very impressive. Sorry. Felt like random mid range noscopes and clutches agaisnt low tier players.
Last edited by panttersin; Jan 24, 2016 at 02:35 PM.
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
It just wasnt very impressive. Sorry.

i never said it was. i made it for the joy of it, not to impress people.
M I N I V A N
Yeah and that's fine. You just seemed a bit proud with your "simply to have depressed people like you to complain about it." comment.

But hey, doesnt matter I suppose.
wasn't intended to come out that way. it's just me and thiggist who's had a beef with eachother for a while.

but yeah, if i'll ever make a frag movie which actually showcases proper plays and whatnot, it'll be demos from pro players.
every frag compilation which is based on my frags will always be because of the pure joy of editing frags i found funny to watch. honestly, i don't care if others think it's fun to watch or not. of course it's always good to hear that someone enjoyed something you've put work into, but if someones says they don't like it, alright. don't watch these kind of videos from me then. no need to put yourself through a boring movie if you don't like it.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
what's the point of making a frag movie if almost all of it is unimpressive

I'm more concerned as to why the song is censored lmao
FIRED UP
lol play with internet and you will retract that statement.
play with me and you will retract that statement unless you give me awp.

I'm only good at awping and internet is scream.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|