Toribash
BBking, I know im probably rushing things here seeing as im still a novice, but i decided i would ask anyways. Upon becoming a full fledged Monk may i apply to be the judofrac master? I am usually online 3 hours a day on average, and more if i finish all of my homework in school. I am always in game on the judofrac tourney when timmy isnt helping me with aikido (ty timmy ). As of now my rank in judofrac is 692. It is continuing to get better, and just so there is no confusion this isnt my elo rank if so that would be sad. I have worked with cmbty in judofrac and he has had major improvments since i worked with him. Once again im just asking in advance so im not expecting right away if you even decide for me not to be one or think that judofrac needs no skill. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Hey pingpong, you'll become a monk soon ;) I realized your activity.. about judofrac master: I'll keep your request in mind. We'll see.
Well, if pingpong becomes a monk, maybe that's when we can put him as judofrac master I support you ping

Also, can I be wushu master pls I've been adept at wushu for quite a while now, so yeah (erthtkv2 too)
Heart of Gold
Hey guys. I just wanted to apologize for my inactivity these days. School has been a nightmare for me this week....
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Counter Terrorist hostage exercise. had a blast.
Attached Images
Canadian_MP_and_MILCOTS.jpg (102.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by empreamkick; Dec 17, 2014 at 03:43 PM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Sounds funny!!? Hehe.. your the military guy in the clan.. if we ever terrorized, you need to set us free. ;)
Hey everyone.
I almost hhave x-mas break from school.
What are you guys doing this x-mas?
And what are your new years resolutions?

Ultimate Meditation

i am a bird now - Lil B