Toribash
Originally Posted by Thii13
Originally Posted by Orko
Originally Posted by Thii13
Hi Sir

without wanting to be rushed but as this going my application?

does young metro trust you?

Why should you trust me?

Well I do not see why you should trust me after all not met then suspect something is almost 100% but I want to join the clan socialize with all create a pleasant environment I do not know if I can post on the thread of the chat then I'm just watching the movement of her seeing Galara posting I want to be part of your team

Also make easy friendship and have facebook so I have no skype

Originally Posted by Thii13 View Post
hi sir

lasagna bolognese and chicken and noodles

and a good plate of rice and beans and chips

I'm offended
The fact that you eat meat makes you very unattractive choice for us and chips?
chips are empty calories possibly the worst type of carbs you can put in your system and honestly it disgusts me. Would you make 2million packs of cigarettes a day? If no they why are you eating chips honestly I'm disgusted.
if you treat your body this way imagine how you'll treat the clan

Originally Posted by Thii13 View Post
bolognese

honestly i can't believe you would say this word on the thread
if we look at the pre fix

bo·lo
ˈbōlō/
noun
noun: bolo; plural noun: bolos
  1. 1.
    a large single-edged knife used in the Philippines.
  2. 2.
    variant of bola.

a large single-edged knife used in the Philippines.
this is a open threat are you saying you want to kill the clan tgs with a knife opening our chest cavity stealing all our bape and pulling it out of our merked body After everything we have done for the community

variant of bola.
bola like ebola huh are you telling you want to come into this clan like ebola and slowly kill it?
what did we do to you

also if we look at the bola definition
bo·la
ˈbōlə/
noun
noun: bolas; plural noun: bolas; noun: bola
  1. (especially in South America) a weapon consisting of a number of balls connected by strong cord, which when thrown entangles the limbs of the quarry.

Now he's saying he wants to come in to the clan and tangle us up like a bola so that we'll lose clan league
honestly my jaw is currently on the floor and i can't believe you would say such things in our dojo

Last edited by Pimp; May 19, 2016 at 06:35 AM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Oops sorry for speaking such sewed but what I like to eat not mean to base their research does not mean that I'll do everything you said based on research and a great wisdom, really you are very clever I I liked it...

And so ? I think on the one hand eating something so delicious can be so bad? have a round body in a healthy way is to be a gun? of course not. Say their research were good but nothing you said describes me simply because I like to eat lasagna and noodles and being a chubby healthy