Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well if you want momentum in punches
try using torque
like twisting your body or hips the oposite way then whipping them back quick the other way
vaugely like this,... did it quick
bouna like this.rpl
Last edited by Bounafizta; Mar 31, 2009 at 02:19 AM.
^ Spelling Fail.
I want to be surrounded with women.

blak with enlarged pecs will do.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
push off the ground.

like, go for a punch, and at the same time be pressing against the ground with a leg.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
k, well the Sarusaurus Rex is one hell of a beast. He has the head of a triceratops, the legs of a bird, w/ the feet of a velociraptor (it has a sickle shaped claw on the big toe of both its feet), it has the body of godzilla w/ the back fin shit, and it has the tail of a (idk if i can spell this right) ankylosaurus. It's like a club-shaped tail. Oh, also, it has the neck of a giraffe. :o as well as that, he has three tails, and on the T-rex head, there is a unicorn horn, constantly dripping w/ blood, and it has four cats eyes. Good luck mwahahahahahaha
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
^ that works great w/ uppercuts. Also, when punching you can also swing your other arm around for extra torque power. For instance, turning one way, w/ pecs to match, and contracting both elbows, then relax the other elbow that's not punching for extra dead weight momentum :P just a thought ._.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
OK I made this variation of a wushu move and I cant decide which one i like better. So if you had to chose a variation of this move for wushu would one would you prefer. Also in which way you think i could improve it
Attached Files
da wushumove1.rpl (8.3 KB, 5 views)
da wushumove2.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)
da wushumove3.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)