Originally Posted by Evancx View Post
Uh, I am not a prostitute. ;-;

Ohi, Mordecai.

Hai.
;P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
How about a thread stickied in our forums that specifically says :
IF YOU WANT TO BE RECRUITED, DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD! or something to that effect.
People will see it naturally because the human eye seeks out bigger and bolder text and people may learn something new.
Human eye is expected to linger on our forumboard and stickes for long enough to locate a key thread which is a place for new applications. Also people joining RA are REQUIRED to spend their time reading some key threads, know what the f*ck -> not only to join cause we're great, and famous ;P but try to join, cause they think they will fit there. How such a person like this one above can hope to be a valuable asset in our small community if he doesn't even took care to read stickies, asked anyone about that, met anyone from RA and asked what to do to join, etc.; it looks like he just grabbed a mouse, clicked on "official clans" section, picked one randomly, or one of the oldest ones, and without even bothering to look around clicked "new thread", and posted something like "hai, can I join, please?". The usual answer for that kind of action/question is "no". I shall add "gtfo", but I can't be bothered to type more than two letters for such a guy. Happy now, starrzz? ;P Is the answer satisfying? :P
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ouch, sure. Sorry for that.
Attached Files
ts.tbm (772 Bytes, 8 views)
So what's gwan with you, Evan...? Active? Not much.
NinjaAiPoM's banned and will be back in few days
To italy for 1 week, he just got banned and will be un-banned in 5 days, this is his brother.