Ranking
Sorry I don't remember, but man I am surprised you still have that, I do remember making that an I remember the head texture worked so damn well with the head model :P Imageshack deleted all my other stuff so I don't really have much of my renders from back then

I've been pretty chill though :3

EDIT: Looking back at old group posts, man there were a lot of cool people posting that I wouldn't really have expected.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Seeing as our clans are allies I thought I might post here and get to know you guys better :3
How is everyone doing?
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Yeah, I have been apart of JollyR for a while now I have just been a tad inactive the last few months. I am slowly getting back into the game now.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Hello there Rai.
How are you today?
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Im doing good, I was just too hyped because of steam Autumn Sale. It's a bad thing.
I should've save my steam wallet for Steam's Winter Sale instead of Autumn Sale. Ugh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
IM SO FUCKING HUNGOVER.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu