Toribash
i don't see what you see mrjingles so i'll just chock it up to our different personal preferences

also if mrjingles doesn't review you by the time i become a recruiter again then i'll review to save him some effort, alphan00b
wow that
sucked
Here we go:

Changing for the better:

Manip was kinda on the generic side, but was executed pretty well. You kinda killed the flow towards the end of the manip as everything became a lot slower.

dms were ok, but didn't look the best imo.

---------

True Beliver (should be believer :o)

You got some really nice openers and fluid movement for the most part. but whenever you get to the end it kinda gets iffy. For me at least.

kick was decent, got a lot of shin in it though. Also the lack of follow-through kinda makes it look weaker than it actually is.

---

Guillotine: Oh cool a movement one.

movement was pretty good for the most part, but your landing was a bit worrying for me. (The first one, the other ones were ok).

I like the corkscrews and things, pretty cool (albeit a teeny bit generic again).

For the final verdict I'm neutral for this one, you can do some really really good manips and have a strong movement type style which you do quite well, however there always seems to be something in the replays that can't be overlooked like killing all your flow in certain cases to grab uke, etc.

Not sure of what to make of it tbh, guess I'll wait for Nearly or someone else to voice their opinion on whether you should be in or not. In the meantime, feel free to post another replay to prove me wrong if you want but not necessary.
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 14, 2015 at 08:25 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i can agree with mrjingles opinion on guillotine, its executed well but it would have been nice to see some variety, and on true believe the opener was pretty sick but the entire replay felt too slow. i'd say post another replay and that'll be what decides whether you're in or not, unless another recruiter says something etc. tbh i'm leaning a bit towards no.
wow that
sucked
alpha: first replay has a manip that looks good but doesn't seem really interesting in any way, you just kinda spin him around and when you need to spin you just do it in the most common way possible, and stuff.

hits were both iffy, especially the split. i dontt even think you touched the joint that broke.
grab was only there because you couldn't put yourself in a good position in order to strike, so it wasn't a high point either imo.

the second replay was overall just a bit boring. what i noticed is that you really care about avoiding twitches and making the way you move look good, which is nice, although i think you still need to practice more in order to ally that perfectionist mentality with experience. if you can do that, you will be able to make replays that employ great creativity and also make them look good aesthetically.

i don't know anything about tricking, but the third replay wouldn't possibly change my opinion. besides, nearly is gonna probably post about it next. either way, for now it's a no from me

sSLight: the first replay was honestly pretty good, i'm not sure how i feel about the split but everything else was pretty good. i am fine with this

simpleton's sticks: i don't think i've ever said this before, but this honestly feels like it's trying to be one of those really fast, single dm, unorthodox movement replays that were considered high quality a few years ago and is somewhat the norm nowadays. the thing is, i don't think it really IS as good as those replays usually are.

the opener is nothing special, it's just a spin, and since the knee dm was practically impossible to fail and you didn't continue the spin, most of the momentum you gathered with it wasn't used for anything. back to back knee dms are a classic, and i actually enjoyed how you pulled uke's torso down with the grab. i wouldn't mind the pec punch being bland, but i don't think that the replay has so many things going on that it just blends in with the rest, actually it kinda stuck out for me when i watched the dms segment. however, the ground dm that originated from it was kinda cool

skeet was nice, fast setup and fast throw, pretty clean stuff. however the first half of the replay still stuck with me as being slightly underwhelming.

third replay: this is actually one of the weirder mini manips i've seen, lots of stuff that nobody would do but that actually looks nice. i like this replay

i would probably say yes if the second replay's first half wasn't underwhelming. i think that if you posted another replay to try and convince me that you're good enough, i'd agree with jingles and say yes.
Last edited by pusga; Oct 14, 2015 at 08:55 PM.
oh yeah
mmh i cant make a replay when i'm forced to.i'll be back next month,maybe not cya
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
mmh i cant make a replay when i'm forced to.i'll be back next month,maybe not cya

Shouldn't take you too too long, you're basically there just a few brush ups is in order.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yeah it seems the offer is still on hold because pusga wants to see if you got anything better.

Send in another replay to try and change his opinion.