Toribash
It' probably not Lily, but it sounds like Lily. What the heck.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
well, you do like everything, so can't say anything about that :r

So I finished it last night but

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So I finished it last night but

well for me, the characters are the most important part in a series, and the characters in this series were either badly developed or just bad characters~
looking back on it, it was an extremely disappointing series
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I mean, I can't say that they were bad characters. But they definitely didn't try to develop them that much either. Kind of just went with the story right off the bat. With how they made the anime, I thought there character development was about right. They couldn't really do character developing with Yuno, since she was mostly supposed to be a mystery until the end when you figure everything out.
They made Yukkii a little bitch, and played that part well throughout, but I can say for sure they could have done his a little better than they did.
And I guess, really those are the only two characters that really needed to be developed, and Yuno was supposed to be a secret yandere until the end anyways
Sorry for focusing on the TV.
Last edited by Raiken; Jun 26, 2016 at 10:52 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Omg, the TV plays some weird Ronald McDonald shit and then FilthyFrank shows up. Dear lord haha.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It's a song you could find it in osu! my friend told me that.
It's a cancer anyway.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
next season doesn't look half bad, there is few things i'd like to check out.
91 Days
Mob Psycho 100
ilya (though i have to catch up on Zwei)
New Game
Rewrite (no high hopes here but maybe 8bit won't fuck up)
Shokugeki no Soma
maybe Tales of Zestiria
and for OVAs
Planetarian, Mahoutsukai no yome