Toribash
That doesnt matter with me. One time i had everything but 2 of my joints fractured and i won, and the guy was good at judofrac (ima dah master at this mod) ... sadly i didnt save that replay
Last edited by PingPong19; Dec 16, 2014 at 04:58 AM. Reason: put aikido instead of judo frac by accident
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
hey i got a replay here :P im just practicing my kicks and punches. (this replay is meant for 2x speed) i would like tips and cnc to become better
Attached Files
xXAHMETXx - Combat Practice.rpl (439.0 KB, 5 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T
BBKing do we need to ask you if one of us want to make a betting server? or should we just start one without your "permission"
S I L I C O N E F E E T
ofc you can do betting servers by yourself. But if you do monkbets, pls pm me. I will update ingame events list. Thx in advance
Originally Posted by xson View Post
Good luck BBKing your clan banners are really awesome.
I wish your clan will be able to get official easily.
Tinerr Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post (useless / ignoring rules)

Posting here is such a crime now a days maybe they will will warn me again for ignoring the rules :P
So.. why you do it again? Its just a simple rule.. no invades. As soon as we have a own board, there will be a invader thread. There it is allowed to post for everyone. Untill then, write PMs or join our IRC..

Merry Christmas in advance ;)
-----
Originally Posted by xson View Post
Well but i am not a invader.
Just wanted to be friendly with you guys .

Friendly invaders are still invaders.. dont take it bad, but thats the rules and thats how it works.. if you post again, I have to report you. Just write me a PM if you'd like to talk with me.
Last edited by BBKing; Dec 16, 2014 at 09:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump