Toribash
I think it's best if we stopped talking here.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: Alex Jupar
Belt: 3rd Dan Black belt
Mods:Aikido, Wushu katana and sparing mods
Clan History: fallen
Who recruited you: no one
why do you want to join us : because this is an epic clan and want to keep it that way

"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no) yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": (yes/no) yes
2 replays: i dont have any multiplayer but i have some single
-----
replays
Attached Files
Eclipse shot.rpl (95.1 KB, 8 views)
Sparing 101.rpl (522.5 KB, 6 views)
Gold at 1000.rpl (62.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iChrispy; Aug 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't worry, he goes bye bye either way.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: David
IGN: Abdydude
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Mods: Aikido, Judo, AkidoBigDojo, Running, and Sparring Mod, Learning parkour atm.
Clan History: Soul, STC, KoA, Pure Chaos
Who recruited you: ChrisoriBash, lewis862, jmoze, The first 3 clans are dead. Thasainz
Why do you want to join us : I've been looking for a clan and went threw all of them looking for organization and disipline. I have found you guys.
I have Read and Will abide by the rules of Secret: Yes
I have no alts atm. There is no need for alts sometimes.

I started playing toribash after my friend told me about it and i was like what is wrong with this game it is so hard how does anyone become black belt. Then after playing in free play i decided to start multiplayer. Then after a few jousting matches i became yellow belt and was like this is actually fun. So i went into akido. I did akido day after day after day and became blue belt. I heard that relax is how good players play so i taught myself in the way of relax. Now i play tourneys the most and here we are today.

I am a rookie video editor still gets a job well done. I use camtasia studio 8 to edit and use Fraps to record. Also can do graphics. I like doing big scale graphics instead of something small like a avvy. I also have marketing skills if those will be any use to the clan. Hopefully they will be.

I have found the hot Secret sauce

Here are a few replays and this concludes my application. Hopefully im accepted to start the recruiting process.
Attached Files
Singleplayer replay.rpl (60.6 KB, 7 views)
Mutliplayer Replay.rpl (57.0 KB, 6 views)
sparwithjmoze.rpl (304.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Abdy; Aug 29, 2012 at 03:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alright thx for the reply i mean Stellar taught me believe in yourself and try. You will never know if u dont try.
-----
also can u tell me those many reasons?
Last edited by Abdy; Aug 29, 2012 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]