Toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Somebody give me advise

Watched the first episode of mirai nikki, is this going to be something I'm going to like? I dislike horror genre, but I told somebody I'm will watch it for them.
First episode didn't seem to bad, but not sure if it's going to get worse or not. Looks like it will be good, and ideas?

one note characters and a clusterfuck of an attempt to explore different genres.. it's a death tourney anime where everyone waits in line to challenge the protagonist -.- and don't even get me started on the protagonist.. he's the most annoying character.. and well, the show struck me as a very "rule of cool" series that is hard to take seriously...
anyway, people who watch it mostly say they like the horny yandere, Yuno which is also a pretty shitty character..

on a positive note, the opening is really good
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well realise my favorite kind of animes are those with romance in them, so that part in the elevator really got me. But the anime wasn't classified as that, so I wasn't sure what to expect while watching the rest.
But don't worry, I realised that yuno was a psychopathic horny yandere at the end of the episode. That face was filled with such ecstasy when she told him she'd protect him, I laughed a lot lol
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
one note characters and a clusterfuck of an attempt to explore different genres.. it's a death tourney anime where everyone waits in line to challenge the protagonist -.- and don't even get me started on the protagonist.. he's the most annoying character.. and well, the show struck me as a very "rule of cool" series that is hard to take seriously...
anyway, people who watch it mostly say they like the horny yandere, Yuno which is also a pretty shitty character..

on a positive note, the opening is really good

op song is awesome

tbh the anime could've been pretty cool without yuno and yuki
dreamy suicide act
Well realise my favorite kind of animes are those with romance in them, so that part in the elevator really got me. But the anime wasn't classified as that, so I wasn't sure what to expect while watching the rest.
But don't worry, I realised that yuno was a psychopathic horny yandere at the end of the episode. That face was filled with such ecstasy when she told him she'd protect him, I laughed a lot lol

i guess it's kinda a romance, but not a good one at all, which again is attributed to the cast of bad characters and uninspiring character development
Originally Posted by dank View Post
op song is awesome

tbh the anime could've been pretty cool without yuno and yuki

the villain of the week formula doesn't work too well with lackluster characters,
but yeah, the op is op
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jun 16, 2016 at 07:20 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i guess it's kinda a romance, but not a good one at all, which again is attributed to the cast of bad characters and uninspiring character development

the villain of the week formula doesn't work too well with lackluster characters

Yeah seems more toward the so bad it's funny in a stalkerish sort of manner

5 minutes into episode 2 and she's like "I'll make time for you later"

-----
Yeah seems more toward the so bad it's funny in a stalkerish sort of manner

5 minutes into episode 2 and she's like "I'll make time for you later"

yeah, it's like they build her as a yandere and nothing else, she has no personality outside of being a yandere
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jun 16, 2016 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

yeah, it's like they build her as a yandere and nothing else, she has no personality outside of being a yandere

10 episodes in:

Yuno is a psychopathic sexualized yandere that has a fragile and fucked up mind of a killer to protect yukkii no matter what and make him love her.

I like it
10 episodes in:

Yuno is a psychopathic sexualized yandere that has a fragile and fucked up mind of a killer to protect yukkii no matter what and make him love her.

I like it

well, you do like everything, so can't say anything about that :r