Ranking
Application
I'm Back...
This Is My Second Application So I Am Praying That This Is Good Enough
(I Have Waited Over A Month Before Re-Applying Just FYI)
Thanks-
WerNerWerr
Attached Files
#WNW - 01Boomhit (5DM).rpl (208.6 KB, 27 views)
#WNW - 02 Manipumamilations.rpl (391.8 KB, 16 views)
#WNW - 03 Split.rpl (293.1 KB, 13 views)
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
@wernerwerr

-01Boomhit

Nothing too special about this.

the opener was simple, same as the followup

the boom was nice, however your skeet wasn't too flowy with the rest of your replay. you're a bit twitchy during the transition to the pose as well.

ok replay

-02Manipumamilations

you're a bit twitchy during your opener, and on top of that its really simple

everything up until f635 was generic

everything after that was a bit eh. i see you tried to do a ground sweep, but since your chest was already turned, (before your hands touch the ground), you didn't have too much power to perform your sweep. didnt really use your contracted elbow to your advantage either

you're a bit slow, and this causes uke to lose his momentum when you touch him at f525. Raising your arm to put yourself in balance killed the replay

the landing around 345 was a bit stiff. nothing really moved except your arm and leg

dms were cool i guess

the skeet looked twitchy. like the skeet in the last one it doesnt really flow too well. your arms are the only things that are moving.

03 Split-

its simplistic af but its clean.

except for the pose. the landing was a bit weird to me

no for now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
sSLight:

Life's working buzz bees:

Pretty nice opener, however I did not like the random extensions/contractions of the right arm. Just looked off to me.

Very original manip, and the kicks were well placed indeed.

Pose was herpaderp

----------------

Simpleton's sticks:

Nothing to complain about really, liked all of it
very nice dm's.

----------

Wasted will's whale wharf:

The little manip was very iffy for me because at time the movement was pretty bad. But a lot of it was really good like the spinny things you did at the end. Those were cool.

Decap was well executed and well placed.

I think I've seen enough, so my final decision is a yes.
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 14, 2015 at 06:26 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
personally i didn't think the movements during the manip in the 3rd replay were bad, and the second replay was pretty generic except the dm pattern imo
wow that
sucked
In the third replay, pay attention to the arms towards the beginning of the replay.

Didn't think the second one was too too generic, but I can see why you'd think so.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oh I was talking to nearly, you ninjad me haha

I'll review yours in a bit