Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Welcome in #Addicted, guys

I guess you wount be less active than most of us though
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hello I just recently applied and since I haven't met most of the people in this clan I'm doing a Q&A. You ask the questions and I answer them. I thought this might get me to know all of you better as well.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Hello I just recently applied and since I haven't met most of the people in this clan I'm doing a Q&A. You ask the questions and I answer them. I thought this might get me to know all of you better as well.

Why aren't you in irc?

(im)

Irc doesn't work to well for me right now. I'm not on a computer. I either us is a tablet or an iPod and internet isn't the best on those devices. When I do get my computer back I will be on Irc more often.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Anytime; where are you from though, plus your gmt? We should do a get to know type of thing to get to know our new additions. #ADDICTED2015 GET HYPE

(How about that clan league, huh?)

I'm from Romania, GMT +2. Occasionally for some months I live in Hungary, and in a bit maybe in Italy for a while. Basically GMT +1/+2. And where are you from?

I'm pretty rarely active ingame, but I can come about from time to time if need be.
Aaa, finally retrieved my account (thanks to sir)!

Very grateful of you guys offering us a place to stay!! I probably won't be playing ingame for a while (my computer bit the dust) expect to see me around the forums though! Im from Florida, GMT -5. I bike, slackline and just sorta hangout all day. Anyways, llets boogie!

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
When is that going to be, approximately?

It won't take long. I can't give an exact date but expect me to be in-game and in irc sometime.
If you haven't read my app GMT -7 so when I do get on hopefully most of you are as well.
Originally Posted by Rooyall View Post
I'm from Romania, GMT +2. Occasionally for some months I live in Hungary, and in a bit maybe in Italy for a while. Basically GMT +1/+2. And where are you from?

I'm pretty rarely active ingame, but I can come about from time to time if need be.

Interesting, are you working there, or studying, or what makes you move all over europe? I'm from Germany, born and raised.

Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
Aaa, finally retrieved my account (thanks to sir)!

Very grateful of you guys offering us a place to stay!! I probably won't be playing ingame for a while (my computer bit the dust) expect to see me around the forums though! Im from Florida, GMT -5. I bike, slackline and just sorta hangout all day. Anyways, llets boogie!

Glad to have you, really. Ingame activity is not that much of a concern you guys, just feel free to hang out in our irc channel and the forums and do some chit-chat. We haven't been a really ingame focussed clan for a while, haha.

Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
It won't take long. I can't give an exact date but expect me to be in-game and in irc sometime.
If you haven't read my app GMT -7 so when I do get on hopefully most of you are as well.

Alright. Pitily the majority of our members is around GMT +1 so that might be a slight problem I guess.
I also rarely play Toribash.
Especially with my internship right now, I'll be busy from 09:00 to 17:30, pretty dead afterwards.

Will have some time in the weekend, though!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.