Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If anyone is thinking of competeing in this maybe we should make a couple of teams for the Summer Camp so we have better chances of winning?
[AC] Assassin
i'll try to participate! it sounds fun to do.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
hi
my name's mrkamikaz, i'm from france, i started toribash in 2012 by just typing random game names on google, after that i loved the game, i'm custom belt at the moment, my favorites/best mods are ABD mushu jousting judo wushu sparring and i don't really hate any kind of mods. i want to join this clan because there are a lot of old friends of mine here (like nitoratus, conduct,Ale, RR24,TheTruebob Etc..) i'm a nice kind of person who's always up to make friends and i'm good in gaem too though i have 23 000 fights. i'm a counter strike player too even if it doesn't matter i took back toribash after a while of absence but i'm back, trying to gain some rank tho.

don't have any replay folder so i'll give you a youtube video (also foundable in my sign)

the vid

and here si a replay with swexx i did yesterday
Attached Files
swexx beat my ass.rpl (661.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Kamy; Jun 2, 2014 at 06:17 PM.
WE. GO. JIM.
Well, I've seen some replays of you before and I love it, really. You seem like a nice person.
I would vote yes if you didnt forgot the picture....

Edit: ninja'd you dj
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Before I actually say yes or no, just going to tell you that you're probably going to get denied for not having the picture.
No need for ninjas zwouter -.-

Add the picture then I'll give my vote ;)
Last edited by Hivid; Jun 2, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
[AC] Assassin