9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i love the wip 5
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Welcome Franco
france is an skilled player invited by me he decide to join us. He is a Master Belt very skilled friendly. Now give him a big welcome like a family that we are =P
Originally Posted by DareDevil1 View Post
What is your name in real life: Darius Coleman
What is your name in-game: DareDevil1
How many time do you spend in-game: like 2-3 hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums: like 3-4 hours a day
What is your belt: well this is my alt acc my other is dkilla123 but im 2nd dan
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) aikido
Tell us about your knows in-game i know about just about everything ingame and things
Tell us about your knows in forums i know about almost everything in fourms too
Why do you wanna join? Because i think this a cool clan and i think when i need help fighting in a clan war there always people in this clan to back me up in this clan because others didnt do that to me when i was in another clan.
Why do we have to accept you?: Beacuse i think im a perfect fighter for this clan and i think i have what it takes to join this clan
Do you have any extra skill?: well i do very good replays on toribash
Show us your examples of your skills: i will show you guys 3 replays i will make up after this application
WHat is you GMT: gmt -6
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: i think i can be a requiter for this clan to test people ingame if they want to join
How many time do you spen on IRC: every time i need help and when i wanna chat or sell my items
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer: ok ill show you guys
With what you can help the clan?: to help people do things in this clan that may be difficuly for them
What is the most important comand on IRC: well i did not know that much commands irc but i think /jo
What is the most important comand in-game: i think its either /pass or /jo

heres some of my replays
[NOTE] the dkilla123 replays are me but some guy hacked me and i dont know the password but i will have my dkilla123 account back on nov 7, 2011

I say NO!!
OlllllllO