Toribash
liaxo what is it with you and the wilderness? you hop from a jungle to a jungle and from a forest to a forest like you're allergic to civilization.
You're painfully accurate, quackmeister.

Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
liaxo what is it with you and the wilderness? you hop from a jungle to a jungle and from a forest to a forest like you're allergic to civilization.

I enjoy fishing and chilling in my hammock far away from other people. The forest is good for both those things.

VIVA PORTUGAL
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
¿Que achas, rapaz?
-----
Ronaldo is pretty unchill, though.
Last edited by liaxo; Jul 8, 2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't like Ronaldo but he's good enough to make France suffer. I'm justwith Portugal this time because liaxo would be upset if France won tbh.

I want to play a game of survival like half-life and games like this with some friends. Does anyone know about such games that can be played multiplayer ?
Can I be one of the "friends"?

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
7 days to die
Garry's Mod
Arma 2/3 (DayZ mod or Wasteland mod)
like duuh... What did you think I meant by friends? Last face-to-face friend I had was in middle school.

I really want to play games like these with someone, you preferred to be honest.

Being the ignorant I am, you will have to help me figure out if my new laptop can work any of these games cuz I know nothing about IT and computers. I'm glad I can use my keyboard.
-----
which one do you recommend the most tho ?
Last edited by rainboweye; Jul 9, 2016 at 12:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lets have a group of us play together a good game like the ones liaxo mentioned. its really so much fun. who's in ?
-----
also, #JeSuisPortuguese France will lose SmallBowl
Last edited by rainboweye; Jul 9, 2016 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump