Toribash
And Rem isn't? Have you seen her when she's on her period?

Ram is consistently sadistic, but Rem is an overwhelming sleeper sadist. And that wink tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Duo sadistics who turned me on.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Just catched up on Re;Zero. Ram is not a sadistic. Just a normal Nee-san with a Wind Element ability.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well yea, can't disagree to that.
Anw, I want Subaru die in the next episode.
- made in Indonesia

@raiken/sparchar
What anime is your avatar?

Also i found out taiga's voice actor was also shana's voice actor. Guess that makes me love the anime more

Well… it was obvious from the way she said (r)yuji and urusai
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
@raiken/sparchar
What anime is your avatar?

Re:ZERO
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Somebody give me advise

Watched the first episode of mirai nikki, is this going to be something I'm going to like? I dislike horror genre, but I told somebody I'm will watch it for them.
First episode didn't seem to bad, but not sure if it's going to get worse or not. Looks like it will be good, and ideas?